• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Tattoo

VicMariner

I am thinking of getting a Mariners tattoo but am finding it hard to think of ideas.
Have any of you guys got one?
Looking for suggestions or ideas.

ETA

The best I have come up with so far (kind of) is script saying:

MARINERS
Come On You Yellow

Last edited:

Wombat

Not sure I could kop the ridicule while MC runs us.

Is was great to see everyone out and about in the Mariners gear this week after our first win in 7 years

Big Al

Yeah I don't like the logo that much and someone just as likely to change it. Look at the cap this year, they could easily change to something like that.

Also what if Mike does take us somewhere else or we fold you still be happy having it?

Inner Arm probably leads more to script as you say. Maybe see what they can draw up.

Not a tattoo person myself so not sure if they charge for that or how it works

Last edited:

Big Al

How about the palm trees or if you after something more colourful there's the sauce bottles or if want something less obvious there are the coordinates of CCS which I think they added under the palm tress this year.

Wombat

When you get a tatt....don't get anything comical....so palm trees and sauce bottles are out.
But CCMFC and the coordinates is something simple.
Do you have any other Tatts?

Wombat

What sort?
Maybe you could include Mariners logo into a dragon or whatever.
Or u could go the old fashion scroll on the bottom of a design with CCM FC or Mariners.
Recky that posts on here got the logo on his leg. Looks quite good.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
here it is when it was brand new
8ef81105-00e9-49a8-a9c2-1b393c26496a_zps24c0d073.jpg

VicMariner

Maybe could go for an anchor design or something? Anchors are very marinery.....:unsure:
Feyenoord bulldog tattoos, which are not an

Any graphic designers on here?

(My Dad was in the Navy, I would love an anchor tatt...)

Wombat

A bunch of us should come up with a design and then get it done. :):popcorn:

If it's good, I'll be in iit Vic.

I swore I would only get another one if it was a cool Thai design. The sort Muay Thai fighters sport. Buddhist designs to keep you safe.
But if Paul Okon gets one I'll do it to.

Btw, the inner arm doesn't look great for some reason.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred