• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - HAL 14 - 2018- 2019 - The challenge for Mike Mulvey is over

Wombat

Yep. Kekeris is impressive and got a 10 min Cameo last year.
I havent seen Nisbet but have heard he is the business.

midfielder

Squad & Coaches to date 15 players .... 9 coaches...
1 Keepers, ......... Kennedy
6 Backs ....... Baro, Golec, McGing... Clisby ... Rowles ... Aspropotamitis!
5 Mids .......... Berry, Wout, Melling, Hiariej... Pain,
3 Forwards..... Hoole, .... Gamerio .....Matty S
Rumours
English forward --- Darren Bent ----- Adam Le Fondre
from WSW - Thwaite,
from SFC – Charles Lockolingoy
Youth side possible upgrades
Kekeris
Nisbet
Coaching Staff
Head Coach:... Mike Mulvey
Assistant Coach: Nick Montgomery
Assistant Coach: Ray Junna
Goalkeeping Coach: Matt Nash
Head of Performance: Andrew Young
Physiotherapist: David McGinness
Central Coast Mariners Academy Director: Ken Schembri
Team Manager: Jesse Canning
Kit Manager: Melissa Woods

Some details on some coaches in this 442 article.

https://www.fourfourtwo.com.au/news...riners-appoint-all-star-coaching-staff-490793

Last edited:

Offsider

Adz.....can you add a "Freak" emoji?:overheadl:

It’s alright for you Wombat ............. you score with a throw away line like “ there is a reason they cut him “ ............... and now I’m obsessed wanting to know the reason ........... :headbutt::headbutt::headbutt:

zohn

Just watched the academy highlights of the weekends game, admittedly probably only the 2nd time this npl season I’ve seen of our boys but it only reiterated to me that we seriously need to promote the likes of Pete Kekeris, Emmanuel peters and the number 10 (can’t remember his name at this moment)
Yes it’s only npl 2 but they kill it in one v ones, even in tight areas with a couple defenders (which Trent could never figure out), these 3 boys in particular are so much better technically dribbling and striking the ball than our 2 first choice wingers in one trick pony pain and bloody scum Hoole.
And yes I will continue to beat this drum on these boys.
Give them a red hot crack at it full time and watch them gain consistency and confidence at pro level.

The number 10 is Charles William.

Personally i would like to see Kekeris no.11, Williams no.10, Abdallah no.19, Peters no.7 and Vinci no.14 be given a chance

Big Al

The number 10 is Charles William.

Personally i would like to see Kekeris no.11, Williams no.10, Abdallah no.19, Peters no.7 and Vinci no.14 be given a chance
Long list and all attackers. Something we desperately need

Michael

Yep Charles William is the one, if Mulvey is going to trust pain and Hoole then i’d have a 2 of Kekeris, Peters, William as their back ups.
Would be on low wages and leaves money for a high quality striker and another very decent attacking mid.

Insertnamehere

Yep Charles William is the one, if Mulvey is going to trust pain and Hoole then i’d have a 2 of Kekeris, Peters, William as their back ups.
Would be on low wages and leaves money for a high quality striker and another very decent attacking mid.
On almost no money as academy players playing for a pro contract.

marinermick

A couple of rumours regarding Austin. Let’s hope the club aren’t seeing his E-League success as a motive to sign him as an A-League player - Cahillesque.

nebakke

A couple of rumours regarding Austin. Let’s hope the club aren’t seeing his E-League success as a motive to sign him as an A-League player - Cahillesque.

Oh lord please tell me that's just because everyone yells "PROBABLY TO CCM" every time a player is repressed currently.

Edit: obviously that should say released but this version tickles my fancy so ill leave it there ;)

Last edited:

Bladesman

His speed could come in handy to fetch the balls back off Central Coast Highway before they get pinched following Matty's shots!

Wombat

Austin was useful in a dreadful side but he is also an ungrateful cockhead. The grudge-bearing part of me says "f**k off Mitch". But a tiny sensible part of me says he would be cheap, can score a goal and is certainly superior to Appiah and Budgie.

Tony W told me he had never been coached properly so didnt really know the basics but had unbelievable speed. Maybe after being at Victory he might have finally been taught how to play Football.

Last edited:

Wombat

Austin was useful in a dreadful side but he is also an ungrateful cockhead. The grudge-bearing part of me says "f**k off Mitch". But a tiny sensible part of me says he would be cheap, can score a goal and is certainly superior to Appiah and Budgie.

Tony W told me he had never been coached properly so didnt really know the basics but had unbelievable speed. Maybe after being at Victory he might have finally been taught how to play Football.

Yeah.......... just playing Devil's advocate. f**k of Mitch enjoy NPL or Morecombe FC need a new keeper lol.

Michael

If we’re genuinely interested in bringing that wanker back it goes the complete opposite direction of what Mulvey is doing, astute signings that will fight for us and then sign a bloke who walked out on us as quick as he can sprint?
Ludacris rumour.
He can’t even handle an abc morning show interview, how can he handle helping get our club back to its roots?

Austin needs to keep focusing on weird regular selfies with his sister and beating 12 year olds on FIFA.

Geeze this has triggered me.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb