• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - HAL 14 - 2018- 2019 - The challenge for Mike Mulvey is over

localpom

To be honest ....... neither do I.
I see it more as he runs past the point of his body being able to and his decisions are marred by lack of oxygen. With sfc he had a much less window to motor about and therefore made better effect of his presence.
I was hoping he would serve much the same this season. :(
That was the role for him at SFC. Run around and be a nuisance against tiring defenders. I think we will see Matty play a much more controlled game this season.

Big Al

I look at the team and recruitment lists for every team.:(
I look at the fifa ratings for every player.:(
I remember the recent history and the game result history.:(

Then I listen to mm on that podcast :vhappy::thumbup::shoutclap::shoutclap::vhappy::vhappy::shoutclap::shoutclap::thumbup::thumbup:

Now I am conflicted between head and heart:doh:
No promises but certainly determined and knowledgeable. I like how he speaks

Offsider

No promises but certainly determined and knowledgeable. I like how he speaks

I was surprised when he got the gig. I thought he was a risk having been out of the league for two years ....... the way he was dumped left questions ......... he mentioned the standard and improvement of the thai football which was bourne out with recent results against roar and socceroos.
After listening to him make adam peacock’s questions sound half intelligent ............ I can see it must have been a no-brainer for mc.

A perfect fit and hope that the dejvu from last season does not become a reality. Good vibes :cheers:

Offsider

I think you were in a very small group Offy.

Most people were absolutely chuffed.

After mc’s previous coach selections and the disasters they were ............ it appears most people :grouphug:
have a lower tolerance for their “chuffness” than I.:headbutt:

It appears also, that many crying mc’s poormouth were very much wrong:redcard:. Thinking that the new coach was going to have to take woolworth’s coupons as part of his payment makes a difference as to who is in the frame.

I also like the Man U connections happening now.:overheadl:

Insertnamehere

I look at the team and recruitment lists for every team.:(
I look at the fifa ratings for every player.:(
I remember the recent history and the game result history.:(

Then I listen to mm on that podcast :vhappy::thumbup::shoutclap::shoutclap::vhappy::vhappy::shoutclap::shoutclap::thumbup::thumbup:

Now I am conflicted between head and heart:doh:
On that note, I look at our squad and I look at citehs and I wonder how they are cap compliant. If we are seriously near the cap we must be paying half of big Mac's wages. Citeh are absolutely stacked. Where SFC paid bulk wages for their xi, citeh are bulk through to 16 players.

Offsider

On that note, I look at our squad and I look at citehs and I wonder how they are cap compliant. If we are seriously near the cap we must be paying half of big Mac's wages. Citeh are absolutely stacked. Where SFC paid bulk wages for their xi, citeh are bulk through to 16 players.

I don’t understand how the owners are all satisfied with the obvious cap ............ “ manipulation “ for want of a better word.
I wonder how much owners are in it for the glory of championing a winning team or simply just another mechanism of making profits and manipulating tax losses.

And please don’t come at me about the losses the millionaires lose supporting the teams because they don’t.:doh:

Insertnamehere

I don’t understand how the owners are all satisfied with the obvious cap ............ “ manipulation “ for want of a better word.
I wonder how much owners are in it for the glory of championing a winning team or simply just another mechanism of making profits and manipulating tax losses.

And please don’t come at me about the losses the millionaires lose supporting the teams because they don’t.:doh:
As is the case with the MLS the money is in the infrastructure and the licence. Football is not a money making game, generally sport isnt. Owners know they're gonna lose boat loads of coin. Some are prepared to lose more, theyre playing the long game of investment in infrastructure and capital growth of licences.

Offsider

So people lining up to buy sporting teams etc are doing it to lose money .......... but make it on the infastructure.
You have a very different understanding of team ownership than I “insertnamehere” ...........
Should I ring the glaziers and advise them they should sell Man U before they lose money ???? ......... or ring beckham and tell him he has made a mistake???? ........... michael jordan probably be interested.

Sporting franchises are licences to launder money ............. legally. Don’t be influenced by idiots like palmer, Con what’shis name from jets and tinkler.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred