• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - HAL 14 - 2018- 2019 - The challenge for Mike Mulvey is over

tsd

side note, any one want to join me in my conspiracy theory? Mariners facebook page count down to season start using players with their numbers (8 days to go... pic of Weemac etc) didn't post one for the 7...

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

I have to say, I've never thought of Simon as a leader. He can be a bit of a hothead on the field and can get caught up in the bullshit a bit.
But maybe he's been showing a new side of himself in training.

Still, there's something glorious about a former here and local boy leading our troops. Good luck to him. Important job and we haven't had effective on-field leadership for a long time.
side note, any one want to join me in my conspiracy theory? Mariners facebook page count down to season start using players with their numbers (8 days to go... pic of Weemac etc) didn't post one for the 7...
okay, so what's your conspiracy?

Insertnamehere

I have to say, I've never thought of Simon as a leader. He can be a bit of a hothead on the field and can get caught up in the bullshit a bit.
But maybe he's been showing a new side of himself in training.

Still, there's something glorious about a former here and local boy leading our troops. Good luck to him. Important job and we haven't had effective on-field leadership for a long time.

okay, so what's your conspiracy?
Allan Border was the same, yet one of best captains Australian cricket has had. As long as he has a stable VC to keep him on the straight and narrow.

Capt. Awesome

He posted the picture they would have used on his Insta account last night. Might be on the way out the door.

Offsider

Allan Border was the same, yet one of best captains Australian cricket has had. As long as he has a stable VC to keep him on the straight and narrow.

So that’s your definition of a good captain ????
As long as he has a stable vc to control him ????
In the words of simon hill .......... “oh My Goodness” ............ easily translated in my best french as ........... “fark moi”:headbutt::doh:

Insertnamehere

So that’s your definition of a good captain ????
As long as he has a stable vc to control him ????
In the words of simon hill .......... “oh My Goodness” ............ easily translated in my best french as ........... “fark moi”:headbutt::doh:
Can’t have 2 mad c##ts running things.
Also you must never have seen Border otherwise that would make sense..

Offsider

To be honest i've never really bought into the whole "Matt Simon is a hot head" theory. Plays with passion and at 100%..... yes.

To be honest ....... neither do I.
I see it more as he runs past the point of his body being able to and his decisions are marred by lack of oxygen. With sfc he had a much less window to motor about and therefore made better effect of his presence.
I was hoping he would serve much the same this season. :(

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Hmm, it was definitely a Hoole free zone wasn’t it....not that I have any major prob with that

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred