• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2022/2023

Wombat

I am glad you called it find a word. The club was posting it as a “crossword” all day and that was driving me bonkers.

That and the videos being about himself and his opinions is strike one in my books. More Monty and Danny and less irrelevant media guy.
He was a blogger previously and had his own Mariners pod, so he was always him giving an opinion. He will need to learn to step away from that style like you say.

Corsair

I am glad you called it find a word. The club was posting it as a “crossword” all day and that was driving me bonkers.

That and the videos being about himself and his opinions is strike one in my books. More Monty and Danny and less irrelevant media guy.
At least he cut his hair

bikinigirl

:piralaugh:

. in a world where the only media is social media i have come to expect things like people not knowing the difference between a crossword and a find-a-word ... or, otherwise, to not a give shit

Ancient Mariner

He was a blogger previously and had his own Mariners pod, so he was always him giving an opinion. He will need to learn to step away from that style like you say.
I always liked his presentation of his arguments and found him very clear.
As you and Mick say, the task he has now is totally different and he will have to adjust quickly.
He is young and beginning a career. I wish him all the best and hope that one day he makes it to broadcasting. It seems to be a Mariners tradition with Mick and Pete.
We definitely need some at the top with an understanding of the game and who will (hopefully) not death ride CCM.

Rising Sun

Whether it was a crossword or a word-search, he got some good engagement (albeit at the slight risk of under-delivering by including names like Ryan and Rogic). Having built the excitement, he then probably drew it out too long by having 2 videos. I think some people were a bit irritated that the first video not only failed to include an announcement but kind of left it hanging as to when an announcement might come. Should have wrapped it up on the first video. But overall I think it was a thumbs up and hopefully he listens and learns and does even better next time.

Michael

Danny’s former club NEC finally announced it was a mutual termination, so free transfer to us. Bit of clarity on the contract length would be nice. Would love for him to finish his career with us and maybe move into coaching.

still absolutely buzzing with this news

turbo

Danny’s former club NEC finally announced it was a mutual termination, so free transfer to us. Bit of clarity on the contract length would be nice. Would love for him to finish his career with us and maybe move into coaching.

The announcement reads as though it’s a 1 year deal but yeah confirmation would be nice

Meerkat

I suspected as much looking at transfer market.,

Does that mean we still have a fair wack of dollars in the kitty??? ?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami