• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2022/2023

turbo

We don't have the luxury of being able to pay Simon a contract to sit on the pine to be honest
For me its more about the opportunities and knowing we want young players getting minutes off the bench. We have 2 senior strikers in Urena and Cummings, Moresche hopefully back mid season, barring injury that leaves us with 1 striker spot to work with for younger players. Kuol, Silvera, Ruhs plus any upcoming signings or youth players likely have 1 eye on that spot. Some will play more in midfield of course. Plus Aguek if he's staying on. Jok if they feel he can step up.

Tevor

For me its more about the opportunities and knowing we want young players getting minutes off the bench. We have 2 senior strikers in Urena and Cummings, Moresche hopefully back mid season, barring injury that leaves us with 1 striker spot to work with for younger players. Kuol, Silvera, Ruhs plus any upcoming signings or youth players likely have 1 eye on that spot. Some will play more in midfield of course. Plus Aguek if he's staying on. Jok if they feel he can step up.
Yep, that to.

Corsair

Said it before and I’ll say it again… Simmo would be much more effective for the club in a coach/mentor capacity.
I don't know about coach, mentor maybe. I'm thinking more like community liaison. Basically he's a talisman we need to find a job for. Not sure the club has the money for a passenger, I'd like to see him get at least a season in some capacity as recognition for service and continue to contribute to club culture though.

Ben10

so one more (experienced) CB to come in and I would also love another CM to create competition for Max & Niz. Any other holes that stand out to anyone?

pjennings

I haven't seen anything on Farrell, Windust, Steele or Aguek. Keen to keep Faz in particular but also interested in what Aguek can bring.

To be honest I'd like to see Matty in a club role. We have Marco and Cummings up front and Kuol, Silvera and Aguek will all need game time even before you consider Moresche returning from injury.

Then throw in an experienced CB and an Ollie replacement and we are set

Last edited:

midfielder

^^^^^^

Three things a coach is measured by, first is the ability to coach a team and develop workable and flexible game plans, second is team management hug some kick others and know when each is required as well as be the leader, third is the ability to rebuild, keep a squad to a certain level...

Looking forward to the rebuild,,, like most CB seems to be a key area...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred