• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - 2020-2021

Huddo

4 year deal as well so they are showing some faith in the young lad, good on him and look forward to watching how he goes. It’s good for the club as other young players must see us as a good opportunity to put yourself out there and the club will not stop you from moving on.

Like us probably looking at sell-ons with a 4 year contract, I hope mariners got good business out of it.

Tevor

Like us probably looking at sell-ons with a 4 year contract, I hope mariners got good business out of it.
Smart business and wish we had the funds to do similar with up and coming stars. Put Nizzy on a 3 year contract now as he may be next. The cluster that the A League is with media deals helps no one. They need to sort this out and offer the clubs some stability.

Pirate Pete

Alou Kuol is transferring from the Australian club Central Coast Mariners to VfB Stuttgart and has signed a contract until June 30th, 2025. The 19-year-old center forward has played 16 games in the current season of the Australian A-League and scored seven goals (two assists). Sports director Sven Mislintat: “Alou Kuol drew attention to himself as one of the top rookies in the Australian A-League and impressed us with his personality and ambition in personal conversations. We will introduce him to the challenges of European professional football in the transition area from our U21s and the licensed team and we are very pleased that Alou has chosen VfB and that he trusts us to want to follow the path shown him together with us. " Alou Kuol: “I am very happy and pleased that I have the opportunity to become a VfB Stuttgart player. VfB is a great club that I want to take my next step with. I will give everything and work hard to repay the trust of those responsible with my performance and to develop myself as a player. "

Pirate Pete

2 years according to reports, honest question if it's only a sell on would it Come through as a free transfer?
Some people are saying he had less than six months on his contract.
I don't think that's correct. I thought he signed an improved contract recently.
The f**king WSW donkey I'm arguing with on Reddit has gone quiet though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami