• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariner stuff not worthy of a whole thread

Insertnamehere

This. They get business by default and have been taking it for granted. Well that's if they even care, with the way they've systematically managed to kill it off as somewhere young people might go over the last 15-20 years they can't be surprised when those same customers now in their 30s and 40s have little interest in attending and young people in their late teens early 20s never became customers at all.
Flashbacks to Troppo.

FFC Mariner

Someone who was there back in the first few seasons would know more than me, but l believe the relationship started off pretty well Seasons 1/2/3 but it dropped off and then just became non-existent. I feel as if they believe they should get the patronage on game days since they're literally across the road and it's convenient for most which is true. However, with Bay Rd and Baker St. providing an alternative, they've lost business and now realise they've got competition. Bay Rd for me has been a welcome addition and a fantastic alternative with its location and its good beers and vibes and CCLC now have to actually try and get those people back by doing something.
They could start by bulldozing the shit heap and building something nice :)

Wombat

They could start by bulldozing the shit heap and building something nice :)

What did you want to see Fulham? You know they intend on building some new mega club with skyscraper and hotel?

Maybe they will employ someone with 1oz of Marketing ability.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Anyone got a clue on what got f**kin Bosnich all bent out of shape CCM wise?.....weren’t we the club that saved his arse on his return to Aussie.....there’s gratitude for ya

pjennings

Anyone got a clue on what got f**kin Bosnich all bent out of shape CCM wise?.....weren’t we the club that saved his arse on his return to Aussie.....there’s gratitude for ya

The only thing I can think of he came in under Lawrie and doesn't like that he clached with MC and left.

Tevor

Just looked at our next 5 games. Absolute chance to take 15 points. Wutd/roar/WSW/jest/reds
First off we need to rectify playing like Shite after a win, all the games this season after a win have been less than impressive.

We are breaking some old records this year like finally beating the Victory, maybe we can manage back to back wins this season.

Therefore I see this WU game as a real challenge, only benefit is their defensive stocks are very thin at the moment and maybe some unrest in their dressing room.

Melange

I think it's Bosnich's ego, it's like he wants to be the champion for the fans of "big" clubs maybe cause he wants to remind us he played for Man U. But he always bangs on about Wanderers and Victory along the lines of they should be the top club's every year just by default. Does no analysis about why they're in the doldrums, poor recruitment of players or staff, just"they're a big club, I'm sorry but their fans deserve better".

Then he adds "no disrespect to other clubs" as if that makes up for the disrespect he's just shown to the other clubs. Apparently we don't deserve respect despite our many years of fantastic achievement.

I was hoping Matty would tell him to f off "that was you playing for that penalty when you got your body between Donachie and the ball, c'mon Matty we know you" - her never had said that to Del Piero. And as Matty took the mic he continued on his "Mariners didn't deserve the 3 points, no way was that a penalty" - what a twat!

Last edited:

Ozhammer

I reckon Bozza had the demeanour of a dog licking piss off a thistle post game because I called him out for eating all the pies at half time....:thumbup:

Dodz

First off we need to rectify playing like Shite after a win, all the games this season after a win have been less than impressive.

We are breaking some old records this year like finally beating the Victory, maybe we can manage back to back wins this season.

Therefore I see this WU game as a real challenge, only benefit is their defensive stocks are very thin at the moment and maybe some unrest in their dressing room.
This is a must win game if we want to kick on and make top six

Josho Howe

I reckon Bozza had the demeanour of a dog licking piss off a thistle post game because I called him out for eating all the pies at half time....:thumbup:

If you combined Boz and Kruse's tears from last night, it'd give a much needed top up of Warragamba Dam.

Insertnamehere

Alot of things to rectify but these games are an opportunity. Roar are on the up but still labouring. All the others are absolutely beatable. Sunday's game showed the old school Mariners luck and fight. Showed a few guys what it's like to fight hard for a win.

Last edited:

Wombat

giphy.gif

Elite

still-on.jpg

I see we still manage to get a mention in the David Squires cartoon, even though it's about the scum.
Not sure about everyone else, but I'm still annoyed this even happened.

I get that it was a 'marketing' tactic to add some drama for the derby, but some things just shouldn't be done at our home ground and this is one of them imo.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami