• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Marinators Trivia Night

Deej

You are invited to attend the Marinators Trivia Night, please see details below!

Date Sunday 18th November 2007

Time - 6pm start for trivia, then join us to watch the Mariners take on Perth Glory at 9pm

Venue Central Coast Leagues Club in the Kendall Bar

Price Members are free, non-members $10

How to book please PM me or email DJGrounsell@marinators.net. Bookings will be essential and maximum table numbers will be 8 per table. When booking your table please advise me whether you are a Marinators member stating your full name and number of seats you require. For any fellow Marinator Club members on your table could you please also advise me their full name, and for any non-members at your table just simply advise me how many there will be. (Hope that makes sense) Any payment required will be collected on the night.

Prizes tbc

Are under 18s allowed to attend? As usual for Marinator Club events yes, providing they are with an adult of parental age.

Please join us on this night, there will be lots of fun and plenty of opportunities to win some prizes. More details will follow in due course but to book your table in advance, please contact me.

If anybody has any questions please feel free to ask.

Cheers,

DJ

Jeff (LouMacari)

The Kendall Bar will now be staffed and bar open for the trivia night and the televised Mariners vs Perth game!

Obvioulsy there is a limit to how many the Kendall bar can hold, so contact DJ early to avoid disappointment.

radar

brett said:
Hey, great news there Jeff baby!

Don't forget to add us to your team, Oh Mighty One.

My brain is so full of trivia, it's on FIRE (but that could be the encephalitis)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami