• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

marinators.net v5

adz

Staff member
The home page is back on! The last two seasons worth of updates to marinators.net have been quite major ones, with the software that has been running the site completely replaced. Some new things are going to be added over the next few weeks, rather than all at once, because it is an entirely new system running the site. It is better to phase these things in so the whole lot doesn't break at once!

Voting for man of the match available right now to all registered members of marinators.net. There are no fees involved so if you want to have your say then register here for free. Voting will normally close every Thursday at midday, but it will be open for round 1 voting until 6pm Friday.

*If anything f**ks up, and I'm sure it will, just let me know in this thread.
Cheers.

Bex

adz said:
*If anything f**ks up, and I'm sure it will, just let me know in this thread.
Cheers.

My pen just f**ked up and had to get a new one.

J

jiggles

Suggestion - Can Brisbane on the table go back to being Brisbane Meow FC?

typool

i think that MOTM is a great idea, sorry if this has been stated but. what happenes with the MOTM? will it get updated after the match to say who got the closest or something??

Many Thanks And great work with V5

adz

Staff member
Winner gets shown each week when voting is closed - it's keeping a running total too so player of the year can be selected from that if people want.

adz

Staff member
Running another update on homepage now. Don't panic if you get error messages and stuff  :-\ :-\ :-\

typool

i'd have to say we have the best forum in the Aleague...

the new info on the home page is a great read

midfielder

Big thanks to who ever put the home page together I assume from an earlier thread it was ADJ ... love the stats part ... and the next round matches ... well done..

midfielder

LOL we come second in fouls to date and won the offsides... Sash has gone so maybe the off sides will come down a tad..

Sacko

Looks cool Adz.
Suggest for the table on the home page - replace Adelaide with Piss Ant Town

TiredLLegs

Can we have a long ball count in the stats? Im sick of hearing long ball & mariners in the same sentence. In honesty, we'd be up there, but so would plenty if other sides!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred