• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

marinators club membership

dannysgirl

OK so I joined on the weekend, and got my CCLC card and all, but I was under the impression that it was supposed to contain somethinig to say I am a marinators member? It is just the same as an ordinary CCLC card, no yellow M or anything. I didn't notice until after I left. Have I just missed something or do I have to go back in and get them to fix it?

marconigirl

There should be a little M on your card on the (left hand side??) ... sorry my card is downstairs in the car so i can't be exact...
It's not yellow or anything, almost blends in with all the other writing on the card...

Mariner Girl

dannysgirl said:
Ok, well either I have something seriously wrong with my eyesight, or its not there...

dannygirl - I have my card in front of me. Look at your photo on your card. Just to left of it, there should be a black coloured M with the word ORD under it, with a number under that again (that is your Marinator number) Your CCLC member number is in HUGE font on the far left side of the card. Can you find it now?  :)

dannysgirl

I paid for two marinators memberships (for me and my boyfriend) we paid almost $50 and his card doesnt have the M either. I don't know if we have the reciept though, they would have kept the form we filled out wouldn't they?

Mariner Girl

Definitely. The Mariners Club membership is $20 + $4.50 for CCLC x2, making $49 total.
Take both cards back and get them to find the forms you filled and out and make sure they re-do your cards with the M on it.  :D   Don't worry - they will sort it out for you.

Might be an idea for everyone who has recently joined/renewed to double check your cards to make sure you have an M on it. 

Mermaid

What time does that bottle shop open to get your membership? I was hoping to get mine renewed early sunday morn.

marconigirl

aussiecross said:
and get some goon haha ;)
lol speaking of goon, I have been teaching year 6 students about drugs. One kid suggested alcohol and one of the first things that got mentioned was goon...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred