• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Manchester City fan so sure of success...

bjw

bjw
that he did this.

C_71_article_1132137_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

OPTIMISTIC Blue Kirk Bradley is so sure of Manchester City's success next season that he's had a tattoo announcing them as Champions League Winners for 2011.

The Premier League season is barely underway but already the 25-year-old is so confident that not only will his team qualify for the Champions League this time round but that they will win it at their first attempt next year.

So football-mad Kirk decided to have 'Manchester City 2011 Champions League Winners' permanently tattooed on to his body - even though they only finished 10th last year. And although he admits his prediction is somewhat premature Kirk thinks it's an entirely realistic expectation for big-spending City - who have splashed out 100m on new players this summer.

The Man City nut, from Great Barr, Birmingham, said: "While I was in the pub one night I was saying how I thought we'd win the Champions League next season and my friend turned to me and said 'if you're so sure why don't you have it tattooed?'

Joking

"He was obviously joking, so you can imagine his face when I turned around and said 'okay then'.

"I really believe we have the quality and ambition to go and achieve the biggest prize out there and I think we can do it that soon.

"With Mark Hughes at the helm and the money flowing in, we are going to not only challenge the big four, but the whole of Europe as well.

"My mates, who are mostly Aston Villa and West Bromwich Albion fans, think I'm crazy, but I don't care. We're going to be Champions of Europe and when that happens we'll see who is laughing then.

"I was often criticised for being a Man City fan living in Birmingham, but now I don't think anybody can doubt that I am a true fan."

Pondering what he would do if City don't win the Champions League that year, the student replied: "I don't even want to think about it - and I don't think I'll have to.

"I'm sure I would get a lot of stick from my mates though."

Tattooist John Logan, from Logan's Cave, based in Kingstanding, Birmingham, said it was one of the most unusual requests he'd ever had for a tattoo.

"It certainly was a strange request," he said.

"I've done other football fans who had their team's badges tattooed but never anything like this. "Kirk has got to be one of the most optimistic football fans ever."

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/1132137_city_fans_champions_league_tattoo__for_2011

bjw

bjw
Let's not forget this guys effort either..

SNN0625Gmain_727211a.jpg

A BUNGLING Manchester City fan had "Kaka" tattooed on his chest - then the star shunned his beloved club.
Christopher Atkinson, 25, was so confident the Blues would land the AC Milan ace in a record 100million deal last month that he secured his signature permanently.

But he was forced into a cover-up when the Brazilian decided to stay in Italy.

Christopher, of Altrincham, Cheshire, hoped his secret was safe - but his mates found out.

He said: "They haven't stopped taking the Mick. Kaka's one of my favourite players. I got carried away by the emotion of him coming here.

"I wanted to show off. I just hope we go for him this summer.

"It's taken a few weeks to see the funny side. At least I have a permanent reminder of how close City came to signing him.

"I won't get rid of it. I'll just hang back a bit next time, hopefully for someone like Lionel Messi from Barcelona."

The barman and TV extra, who was in Nike ads with Wayne Rooney and Fernando Torres, added: "I'm having a Robinho tattoo next."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2211139.ece

Gav...

Wouldnt go that far.

We'll make the Champions League but i dont think we will win it

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member