• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Looks like it's Capello

fish

Not for me Id rather you lot stuck with your own so I can laugh and laugh.
yeah yeah we all know how many World Cups youve won but since that day how many have you been competitive in???
Same as us Id say

Deej

fish said:
yeah yeah we all know how many World Cups youve won but since that day how many have you been competitive in???
Same as us Id say

disagree fish - 1990 England we very unlucky, even 70 they did well and have made the quarter finals in a few tournaments.

The FA need to look further than who the manager is thou and take a good long look at how many youths are coming thru.....not many.....the EPL has too many overseas players and clubs are not developing our own!

Bear

DJ said:
fish said:
Same as us Id say

The FA need to look further than who the manager is thou and take a good long look at how many youths are coming thru.....not many.....the EPL has too many overseas players and clubs are not developing out own!

*cough west ham cough*

Bear

DJ said:
Why isn't Robert Green Englands goalkeeper Bear? ;)

He will be when England play next, if this Capello bloke has any clue. Add to that Anton Ferdinand, Dean Ashton and Scott Parker over the next year to

Deej

Bearinator said:
DJ said:

He will be when England play next, if this Capello bloke has any clue. Add to that Anton Ferdinand, Dean Ashton and Scott Parker over the next year to

and then like last time when the England team was West Ham in disguise we'll win the world cup, correct? ;)

Bear

DJ said:
Bearinator said:
DJ said:

and then like last time when the England team was West Ham in disguise we'll win the world cup, correct? ;)

Well it aint working at the moment mate. So if its worked before.....
;)

Deej

Bearinator said:
DJ said:
Bearinator said:
DJ said:

;)

West Ham were good back then though ;)

Bear

DJ said:
Bearinator said:
DJ said:
Bearinator said:
DJ said:

;)

West Ham were good back then though ;)

*cough wickham cough*
ooo iv got a bad cough today ;)

Deej

who are wickham? ???

Do you mean Wycombe? Nothing wrong with supporting your local team!

Bear

DJ said:
who are wickham? ???

Do you mean Wycombe? Nothing wrong with supporting your local team!

Yeah yeah, you know what I mean

Still, Robinson is rubbish, Carson is not much better, who else is there to step up for England? Green is playing well, young enough but still experienced enough, and more than anything else he deserves his shot. Who would you have in front of him at the moment, other than James for his experience?

FFC Mariner

The was a story about Capello in the Times yesterday. On a money-spinning tour of China in 1996 with Milan, he played 4-3-3 against a China XI with Baggio, Di Canio and Lentini upfront. Milan were 1-0 up at half time, at which point he takes off Di Canio and brings on a midfielder to protect their lead. Di Canio asks him why he cares so much about the result of a friendly, to which he replies "You're a c*nt and your face looks like a pen*s." Di Canio never played for Milan again.

Fat Fwank, you have been warned you useless tub of shite

fish

Did Capello sort out his beef with beckham while at Real??
Its funny I can see the point in paying big $$$ for a club manager but a national team boss??

Bear who is this Robert Green you go on about??

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred