• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Looking for Club Contact.

Allgemeine12

Học SEO Thực Chiến Tại Đâu Chuyên Nghiệp

Bạn đang loay hoay không biết tham gia Khóa học SEO thực chiến tại đâu chuyên nghiệp và chất lượng? Bạn lo lắng nếu không may học tại trung tâm kém uy tín sẽ phí cả tiền bạc, công sức, thời gian mà không mang lại hiệu quả gì? Đừng lo lắng hãy đến với học viện KingWorld để trải nghiệm những gì tuyệt vời nhất cùng khóa học SEO nhé.

1.KingWorld đào tạo chuyên nghiệp về khóa học SEO thực chiến

KingWorld nhằm muốn tạo điều kiện để học viên có thể làm SEO chuẩn và tốt hơn nên có mở lớp đào tạo SEO thực chiến, tức là khóa học SEO chú trọng vào thực hành trên những dự án thực tiễn của trung tâm. Việc thực hành và làm SEO thường xuyên là cách để trang bị những kiến thức cùng kinh nghiệm SEO bổ ích thú vị nhất. Hỗ trợ cho các học viên có những bài học xương máu trong làm SEO. Từ đó sẽ phát huy những mặt tích cực của các kiến thức SEO và biết rút kinh nghiệm, cần tránh những vấn đề tai hại ảnh hưởng đến hiệu quả SEO.

Ud76xaq.jpg

KingWorld đào tạo chuyên nghiệp về khóa học SEO thực chiến

Khóa học SEO tại KingWorld luôn đặt chất lượng lên hàng đầu nên mọi quá trình học của từng học viên đều được hỗ trợ, tư vấn của chuyên gia SEO hàng đầu là anh Eric Doan. Đồng thời các học viên trước cũng sẽ giúp đỡ tận tình những học viên mới. KingWorld sẽ mang đến một ngôi nhà chung thân thiện cho tất cả mọi người theo học.

2.Học SEO KingWorld cam kết chất lượng

Một điều đáng nói là khi bạn tham gia bất cứ khóa học SEO nào tại đây thì tất cả đều đảm bảo sẽ cho học viên một Khóa học SEO chất lượng tốt nhất. Với phương châm chất lượng đào tạo là trên hết nên các giáo viên tại KingWorld đều làm việc hết mình, tận tâm và tâm huyết với công việc.

Mọi thắc mắc, băn khoăn của học viên đều được giáo viên giải đáp chính xác và nhanh chóng nhất. Sự tương tác giữa học viên và giáo viên là cách tốt để học viên có thể làm quen, tiếp xúc kiến thức SEO chuẩn, hiệu quả nhất.

cpPITPz.jpg

Học SEO KingWorld cam kết chất lượng

KingWorld cam kết mỗi học viên theo học đều sẽ trở thành những SEOer thực sự. Vì vậy mà chúng tôi sẽ đào tạo, hướng dẫn các bạn không giới hạn số buổi cho đến khi làm SEO cứng và tự tin thì thôi.

Học viện KingWorld hiện nay đã có trung tâm SEO ở Hà Nội, Đà Nẵng, Cần Thơ và TPHCM. Vì thế bạn hoàn toàn có thể lựa chọn và theo học ở bất cứ trung tâm nào của học viện để đảm bảo cho sự thuận tiện nhất.

Tham gia học Dao tao SEO chat luong tại KingWorld chắc chắn các bạn sẽ hài lòng và tin tưởng. KingWorld xứng đáng là nơi lựa chọn học SEO chuyên nghiệp và hiệu quả cho tất cả mọi người.

Last edited:

marinermick

Hey lads
We have been in contact with Gosford Police Station since monday and are looking to get in contact with the club/security to discuss a few things. A email or number for someone that i can email/ring and discuss a few things before the Derby on the 12th. I have sent a Enquiry thing on the main website but i would really like a direct email beside the usual info@ccmariners.com.au, so i can get some things discussed before we head down on the 12th.

Pm or post here lads.

Seriously?

Just ring the freaking club fir the best contact. It is not that hard.

Josho Howe

Yeah call the club and they should be able to sort it. Dan is out of the office for another few weeks with his wife just giving birth but someone else l assume would be able to sort you out.

priorpeter

Hey lads
We have been in contact with Gosford Police Station since monday and are looking to get in contact with the club/security to discuss a few things. A email or number for someone that i can email/ring and discuss a few things before the Derby on the 12th. I have sent a Enquiry thing on the main website but i would really like a direct email beside the usual info@ccmariners.com.au, so i can get some things discussed before we head down on the 12th.

Pm or post here lads.

Ok, I’ll bite

- What’s got your panties in a bunch so much that you feel like you need to contact the police, security, and a direct contact at the club?
- There’s no derby on the 12th. In fact, there is no home game on the 12th.
- What the f**k is up with your username?

Last edited:

Pokes

Hey lads

Pm or post here lads.
Hi there,

The best person to speak with would depend on what your enquiry is - the info@ccmariners.com.au is monitored throughout the day, and can be forwarded onto the relevant person. Alternatively, feel free to give the club a call on 02 4353 7200 as someone would be happy to assist, if you can let them know what the enquiry is - i.e. match day, media, community, commercial etc? The more information, the better the club can direct you. Which Derby are you referring to?

adz

Staff member
I thought it was legit, just f**ked up the date. Not sure why the police need to know about the 12 fans coming down but hey each to their own. Also wondering how many of those want the police knowing their whereabouts.

giphy.webp

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami