• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Local Football Leagues from remote parts of the country

skilbeck

I dont know if this is the correct place to begin this thread, but since I will very well be moving to a remote location for career purposes in the mining industry in the next year or two, does anyone know if any of these places have local leagues?

Roxby Downs/Olympic Dam SA
Collie WA
Ravensthorpe WA

I dont expect a lot of people to have a yes or no answer for me, but does anyone know where i could get information about it or does anyone know whether or not many small mining towns with <5000 pop have local leagues or are a part of local leagues. I havent played for ages and I am hoping to get back into it in my first year out

marinermick

skilbeck said:
I dont know if this is the correct place to begin this thread, but since I will very well be moving to a remote location for career purposes in the mining industry in the next year or two, does anyone know if any of these places have local leagues?

Roxby Downs/Olympic Dam SA
Collie WA
Ravensthorpe WA

I dont expect a lot of people to have a yes or no answer for me, but does anyone know where i could get information about it or does anyone know whether or not many small mining towns with <5000 pop have local leagues or are a part of local leagues. I havent played for ages and I am hoping to get back into it in my first year out

start at the state federation websites and go from there (hopefully)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb