• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Let's move on. Please.

Ursus

I am getting a little concerned about the amount of paranoia that is being displayed on this forum over the Sydney game.

Lowie did not fix the result.

Breeze did not fix the result. He did miss a lot of fouls but we are saw the ones he missed that went against us. He is not the worst referee in the A-League. There are probably 4 or 5 worse than him (I know, not a great prop).

I know a lot of those posting are inexperienced or trolls but there are some who are joining in and giving them credibility.

FFS we are sounding worse than Sydney when Shields sent off Corica.

This was the most exciting emotional game ever in the history of the A-League. Our team showed guts and determination above and beyond, all the whingeing does is to devalue this effort. If you were there you had your 90 emotions, be thankful.

We lost, let's move on.

Please if you are still into conspiracy theories I believe an alfoil hat can give some protection.

Andy

Ursus said:
I am getting a little concerned about the amount of paranoia that is being displayed on this forum over the Sydney game.

Breeze did not fix the result. He did miss a lot of fouls but we are saw the ones he missed that went against us. He is not the worst referee in the A-League. There are probably 4 or 5 worse than him (I know, not a great prop).

I know a lot of those posting are inexperienced or trolls but there are some who are joining in and giving them credibility.

This was the most exciting emotional game ever in the history of the A-League. Our team showed guts and determination above and beyond, all the whingeing does is to devalue this effort. If you were there you had your 90 emotions, be thankful.

We lost, let's move on.

Please if you are still into conspiracy theories I believe an alfoil hat can give some protection.

X2

S

striker

yep - you are right.

Sydney simply outsmarted us and that is disappointing......

Lloydo

Ursus said:

We lost, let's move on.

Thank you Ursus.

Ursus

Lloydo, I do not need your thanks.Hhow about you troll along back to your own forum.

Most of the crap here is being stirred up by idiots from other clubs.

C

curious

Well said Ursus. The forum was/is looking more like a cross between a jest forum junior prep school & a year 7 detention class.
What a terrible thought.  :vomit:

CCM-JAM80

Thank you. 100% spot on. The "conspiracy theories" are/were cringe worthy reading material for Mariners and rival fans.

Tassiemariner

This will go down as the week when marinators.net forum went to the level of the squadron forum.

May it never! happen again

kevrenor

Foriegnmariner said:
This will go down as the week when marinators.net forum went to the level of the squadron forum.
May it never! happen again

Well it has been cathartic for our fans, particularly for some new to a forum environment.  I was stunned and numb and angry, and I have been around football a long time. Some of our stuff was over the top, and therefore fed the SFC trolls who have been hurting themselves and wanted to make themselves feel superior (2 have been short term banned). Let us all learn.

rosko

The whole idea of a forum is to let people have their say... A little venting is ok, things did go a little to far. Lets hope next time around the boys can put the Fried Chicken to the sword and finish the job they started early in the match... Come on you Mariners.....    :pirate:

FFC Mariner

Last Saturday is now just a distant a horrible memory. Like all football fans, only next week matters.

Onwards and upwards :)

S

striker

Greenpoleffc said:
Last Saturday is now just a distant a horrible memory. Like all football fans, only next week matters.

Onwards and upwards :)

upwards?......  we're on top!

northernspirit

great post Ursus and nice way to help those of us still hurting deeply over that loss against Sydney - ill be feeling much much better if we beat melbourne especially if perth can draw with qld or even better beat them

The loss was our fault. We can't complain about refs this that and the other. Facts remains Vuka shouldn't have stuffed up. Maybe we should just make sure our crowd problems stop

Part_Timer

forever_yellow said:
The loss was our fault. We can't complain about refs this that and the other. Facts remains Vuka shouldn't have stuffed up. Maybe we should just make sure our crowd problems stop

your posts are pointless, and not in the way mine are just much more troll like...

S

striker

aussiecross said:
forever_yellow said:

your posts are pointless, ...

Not pointless at all.  forever_yellow has a point to make.  we did stuff up. not only was there a goal keeping mistake,  there coach (Mckinna) was outsmarted in tactics by the c**t Kossie.

Let's move on..... we are still on top of the league and let's play football like we should... we can trash Vic next monday....

Pokes

However, was it not a completley "on the edge of your seat" game? Man, I got my money's worth! Even if we did lose, it certainly was an eventful and great game to watch.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred