jones and bullying

Discussion in 'Other Stuff' started by true believer, Oct 10, 2018.

1. true believer

true believer Well-Known Member

i wrote to the ATC today telling them i will not bet on any NSW race again this year.
    because the only thing that hurts jones is money

while the issue of the everest on the opera house is neither here nor there

alan jones bullying of the opera house CEO is unexceptable.
    as jones is a cash for comment stooge .he is only hurt by money

in this case i will not bet on a nsw race again this year
    i will also post that people should refuse to bet on races or at least the everest
    in protest at jones behaviour

info@australianturfclub.com.au

• Like Like x 2
  2. Wombat

Wombat Well-Known Member

He is a hypocrite and homosexual....not that there is anything wrong with the latter.....although I think he was allegedly involved in an underage boy scandal that got swept under the table. I can't listen to his drivel.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Wombat

Wombat Well-Known Member

Just bet on the Football instead TB or the dishlickers.

4. sydmariner

sydmariner Well-Known Member

@Wombat
    Other cases
    London incident
    On 6 December 1988, Jones was arrested in an underground public toilet on Broadwick Street in the Soho area of London. He was taken to the Mayfair police station and charged with 'outraging public decency' and 'committing an indecent act'. Jones' friends rushed to his support, and when the case was heard in the Marlborough Street Magistrates' Court the next day The Crown withdrew the more serious charge, with Jones pleading not guilty to the lesser charge of committing an indecent act. The authorities ultimately did not present any evidence to support either charge, and the second charge was also later dropped, with Jones' lawyers winning 70 in costs. Jones read a prepared statement when he first appeared back on his radio show on 16 January 1989, saying "I am and always was innocent of the charges levelled against me".[4][73] Jones has avoided talking about the incident ever since, although it is frequently raised by his opponents or those looking to highlight alleged hypocrisy in his comments.[10][24][74]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Jones_(radio_broadcaster)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Wombat

Wombat Well-Known Member

Hardly a cleanskin!!!!

• Agree Agree x 1