• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Jokes

T

Q. Why do women wear knickers??
A. Because work health & safety state all manholes must be covered when not in use.

midfielder

A young boy went up to his father and asked him, "Dad, what is the difference between 'potentially' and realistically'?"

The father thought for a moment, then answered, 'Go ask your mother if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars. Then ask your  sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars, and then ask your brother if he'd sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars. Come back and tell me what you learn from that.

So the boy went to his mother and asked, 'Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?

The mother replied, 'Of course I would! We could really use that money to fix up the house and send you kids to a great University!'

The boy then went to his sister and asked, 'Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars? The girl replied, 'Oh my Gawd! I LOVE Brad Pitt I would sleep with him in a heartbeat, are you nuts?

The boy then went to his brother and asked, Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars? Of course, the brother replied. Do you know what a million bucks would buy?

The boy pondered the answers for a few days and then went back to his dad. His father asked him, 'Did you find out the difference between potentially'  and 'realistically'?'

The boy replied, 'Yes, 'Potentially', you and I are sitting on three million dollars ... but 'Realistically', we're living with two hookers and a homo.

tikky

Funny joke
But no offence, I read it as the postman!
It is better IMO as most females would sleep with Brad Pitt for nothing whereas for a postman it is different.

Anyway here is my joke
Little Johnny is organising a game of football (soccer) at the park. Whilst recruiting players he asks a boy nearby "Do you want to play soccer?"
The little boy says "Sure, but I don't know the rules!"
Little Johny then replies "Great, you can be the referee!"

I rofl'd hard when I read this joke!

BiggusMickus

tikky said:
Funny joke
But no offence, I read it as the postman!
It is better IMO as most females would sleep with Brad Pitt for nothing whereas for a postman it is different.

Anyway here is my joke
Little Johnny is organising a game of football (soccer) at the park. Whilst recruiting players he asks a boy nearby "Do you want to play soccer?"
The little boy says "Sure, but I don't know the rules!"
Little Johny then replies "Great, you can be the referee!"

I rofl'd hard when I read this joke!

I didn't think it was polite to correct other people's jokes?

In my opinion a funnier Johnny joke is.....

Johnny is sitting in class and desperately needs to use the bathroom.
Thrusting his hand into the air, Johnny shouts out to the teacher "Miss, I need to take a piss!"
The teacher replies "Johnny, the correct word is urinate. When you can use urinate in a structured sentence, you may go to the bathroom and releave yourself"
After thinking for a while Johhny thrusts his hand into air once more and shouts out "Miss I got one"
"Yes Johnny" the teacher replies "Go ahead"
To which Johnny says "Miss you're an eight but if ya' had bigger tits you'd be a ten"

Now that little tikky is farkin funny!

kevrenor

serious14 said:
What do you say to a woman with two black eyes??

Nothing, you've already told her twice......

Please post in the correct threads ... this is the Joke thread!

The words skating ... thin ... and ... ice come to mind

Paolo

serious14 said:

funny-dog-pictures-cone-lol.jpg

serious14

kevrenor said:
serious14 said:

Please post in the correct threads ... this is the Joke thread!

The words skating ... thin ... and ... ice come to mind

*nods*  Sorry chief.

;D

T

Q: What is the difference between Bill Clinton and Man Utd striker Diego Forlan?

A: Clinton can score.

serious14

T said:
Q: What is the difference between Bill Clinton and Man Utd striker Diego Forlan?

A: Clinton can score.

As if that's not more offensive than my one...... KevRenor, I demand action!!!!  :p

T

David Beckham walks into a sperm donor bank,
"I'd like to donate some sperm" he says to the receptionist.
"Certainly Sir" replies the receptionist, "have you donated before?".
"Yes" replies Beckham "you should have my details on your computer".
"Oh yes, I've found your details" says the receptionist "but I see you're going to need help. Shall I call Posh Spice for you?"
"Why do I need help?" asks Beckham. The receptionist replies
"Well David, it says on your record that you're a useless wanker...."

bjw

bjw
Might offend a few people.... sorry in advance

Q. Why was WYD held at Randwick

A. Cause its the only legal place to ride a 3 year old.

clarence

You know what happens next........... ;)

Memo: Craig Foster. Notice who wins?

Show off at the fights.

[flash=200,200]http://s135.photobucket.com/albums/q149/lbitros/?action=view&current=CapoeiraFighter.flv[/flash]

Stavros

David Beckham has gone crazy believing Posh has been having an affair on him. In manic rage, he goes out and buys a gun. He rushes home to confront his wife, and finds her in bed with none other than Ronaldo.
Devastated, Beckham takes out the gun and points it at his own head.
"No, David don't do it." Posh cries jumping up from her spot underneath the covers...."I'm sorry and I know we can work this out."
"Shut up and sit back Victoria." Beckham replies. "You're next."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred