• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

'james_sfc' Appreciation Thread

fedelta

Although the man himself has been slapped with a week ban, his legacy lives on.
We all know he is going through a rough trot at the moment, so you can pay your respects in this Appreciation Thread.

Some of his quality posts:

james_sfc said:
love the family friendly swimming carnival atmosphere

james_sfc said:
or better yet, don't even bother and go home

james_sfc said:
danny over committed and was punished!
he is not up to his best lately..... i think that's because his recent cocaine use with bozza, his depression over no olympics and his general hair cut was terrible

james_sfc said:
well after a week of 3-0 witty remarks written on my possessions it was sweet revenge to see the MIGHTY MARINERS LOSE to a 10 men sydney squad in front of a wicked crowd of 10k

james_sfc said:
hey that aggressive tone is not welcome

james_sfc said:
that's why u all should pack up you bags and head home

Some photos of him in action, living his pacey life:

Robbing houses:
P7050006.jpg

*Picture deleted for privacy reasons*

Enjoying a beer:
P7160014.jpg

I firstly must commend Taylor for a post of such an impressive and intelligent nature.

He is indeed this forums marquee poster.

James_sfc, well what can you say really.

The pics reveal a deliquent child, something evidently backed up by his inane ramblings and scary personality on the forum.

I feel for the likes of Swarey who have suffered directly at this lads hands.

In short... Taylor should be commended for his efforts in bringing this goon to justice, whilst James_sfc must be watched.. with an eagle eye.

Demented Freak

Thanks for the PM juvenis, I wouldn't have been able to live with myself if this thread had gone unnoticed.

Tell you what, nothing would ever get done in Sydney if we posted threads about every opposition supporter who gave us a stir on our forums. Good to see you have nothing better to do with your time champ :)

By the way, you've got the wrong house there.

MattSimon

Geez looking at these photos I'm beginning to realise perhaps I'm one of only a few on this forum who can legally buy an ice cold schooner of ale. It makes me feel sad.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred