• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

I'll get to cheer on a quality team next year

true believer

I'll be in england and will go to loftus road to see QPR .
When i get back im might go see a wanderers game in parramatta melta shirt.
I expect graham park to be a bleek uninhabited waste land

Antlion

I'll be in england and will go to loftus road to see QPR .
When i get back im might go see a wanderers game in parramatta melta shirt.
I expect graham park to be a bleek uninhabited waste land
Living up to your name I see ;)

Jokes aside, we appear to be in some fairly substantial trouble now. This year was our real chance to build our way out of this and we somehow we went worse. We don't even appear to be trying anymore, in any department.

Last edited:

UnitedsNo9

I can admit that I have been actively quite pessimistic about the club etc recently. What I have come to realise is that I feel as though the club has taken away from me, my love of football.
I was so elated to have a team to follow, supporting my local area, generally doing me proud, games were exciting to watch and importantly I was emotionally invested.
I can easily say that I am not invested in our matches this year in particular. I have been buying full memberships (regardless of not going to many games), keep tabs on the forum and club etc but don't have any emotional investment on our results as it has been lost.
In essence I just want to state how angry I am that one of the most important pieces of my life has said let me down. I am almost at the point where I actually want the club to fold as I don't care for it in the state that it is currently in and I don't see that improving. I hope I'm wrong. Either way, no more membership purchases from me next season sadly after 14 years.

MagpieMariner

I won't be renewing next year either, but that doesn't bother me because I can't see anything left to renew for. I'll just wait for a Tassy team to come in.
In the meantime, Good Old Collingwood Forever! :p

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred