• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Iemma resigns..

dibo

all i would say to the new premier (whoever that will be) is:

image_1.jpg

Bex

Gotta be happy with that considering the crap job the government has been doing.

However, two sayings come to mind:

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.
Better the devil you know.

As you can see, I'm skeptical. I somehow doubt it will result in any improvement. Worse, it could distabilise the party and make them even more impotent.

T

From the Terrorgraph

NATHAN Rees will be the new NSW Premier, with Carmel Tebbutt Deputy Premier, after the Labor Party caucus today endorsed a dramatic new leadership team for the State Government.

Mr Rees has emerged from a Labor caucus meeting at NSW Parliament where he confirmed he had replaced Morris Iemma.

Carmel Tebbutt is his new deputy, he said.

"As you all know Morris Iemma resigned as premier today, I nominated for the vacancy and I was elected unanimously by the full Labor caucus," he told reporters.

"In addition to that, Carmel Tebbutt has the full support of the caucus for the deputy premier position."

"We start work today for the people of NSW, we start work this afternoon to deliver services to the people of NSW," he said.

Mr Rees and Ms Tebbutt left the party room meeting smiling broadly and to the sound of applause from their colleagues.

Mr Iemma left the room with former deputy premier John Watkins minutes earlier, also prompting applause from caucus.

He, too, was smiling and told reporters: "We'll talk later".

Mr Iemma said he would hold a press conference at 2pm.

FFC Mariner

Atomic said:
My immediate thought... Greenpoleffc would be happy

Never pleased to see someone lose their job (mitigated by the huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge sum of tax payers money he will doubtless get) but changing the Captain of the Titanic as it sinks wont change anything will it??

skilbeck

Yep I can tell you that NSW Labor have approximately 5/8ths of a term left before they get beaten IMO

T

dru said:
The sooner we abolish local councils and state government the better.

But can you really see those ppl giving up what sembelance of power they have??

Arabmariner

Anyone ever heard of a politician in the last few decades who wasn't a lying, corrupt f**kin tosser?

No?...I thought not!

Won't make any difference.

Enter the next f**kwit premier!

FFC Mariner

T said:
dru said:

Australia needs the revolution it avoided in 1901.

Either give us back our GST money that gets spunked on other States having a mining boom or we leave your stupid Federation.

Sign a non agression and mutual protection pact with China (to piss off the yanks) and declare jihad on all the other States. Starting with wiping Canberra off the  face of the earth (worlds ugliest and most boring place)

Sydney ends up as the capital as it always should have been and lords it over the others.

(Cue manic Dr Evil laughing)

Arabmariner

Greenpoleffc said:
T said:
dru said:

Starting with wiping Canberra off the  face of the earth (worlds ugliest and most boring place)
:goodpost:

And f**k giving them a team in the a-league!

FFC Mariner

f**k no, it would be an away trip we would have to go on and that means a visit to the worlds most boring "capital"

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

I cheered when I heard the good news.

Though I think State Labor is like a gangrenous let.  At first it just looks like it's the foot that's sick.  You try and save the leg by cutting off a few toes, then eventually the whole foot (Iemma), but you eventually realise that it's the entire leg (Labor) that's diseased and decaying, and the only way to save the whole body (the state of NSW) is to cut off the leg and just build a new one.

Also, this new guy, he was the minister for Emergency Services, right?  The services are in a state of disaster, so it looks like we've just swapped one idiot for another.

Thank god Costa's FINALLY buggared off though.  Midas touch?  That guy had the death touch.

Seriously, this whole system is screwed.  If I was as bad at my job as any of these clowns I wouldn't last a week. 

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred