• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

How to get 'Marinator' tickets to Grand Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff (LouMacari)

Ok, here we go with details of available Grand Final Tickets on offer directly through the Marinators Club:

Before we get into it, it should be noted that the tickets we offer will be in a large block of Bay23 where everyone will be STANDING, SINGING, and WEARING YELLOW. If you want to sit down to watch the game, these tickets are probably not for you.
If I hear of ANYONE in bay 23 being told to 'sit down', I will get Auburn Mariner to eat the offender!

Also, the words in all marinators chants are reasonably ok for most people to join in and listen to and the atmosphere is usually full of passion, fun and banter, but we should remember that this IS Grand Final day and the Marinators Club are not the 'fun police' so if you are easily offended by football chant type words, and passion, have a think about it.
Ticketek office in the Leagues Club is offering Bus & Ticket package for all those who want to go but don't neccesarily want/need to be in the thick of the action
http://marinators.net/forum/index.php?topic=761.0

•  
  • Tickets are available to Marinators Club members only (maximum of 4 per member - if you need more than that so you can stand with your friends, GET THEM TO JOIN! Wink ) People can join in the Leagues Club bottle shop if needed.

• For every 4 sold, we will need to provide a 'Mariners membership' or 'My Football' number.(Some have bought only 2 or 3 which gives us some 'spare') ;)ANYONE who has attended a game can join the football family now for free here:  www.myfootball.com.au

• These membership numbers CANNOT have been used to purchase Grand Final Tickets previously.

• All tickets will be Cat C Adult tickets in Bay 23 (no concessions) @ $50 each  

• These tickets ARE limited and it will be strictly first in best dressed - NO COMPLAINTS

• Once this 'block' is gone, there will be no more as the rest will go on sale to the public and we can't guarantee who will get them

• Marinators Club will not be organising buses as the organising of these tix at short notice is enough to do, however, we will help co-ordinate the usual 'Yellow Train' for all who want to take part in the now traditional walk to the SFS from central station(via the KB of course Wink )     

• These tickets are not to be re sold on any website, forum, ebay means etc or we will not be permitted to do this again.

• Tickets to be paid for between 6pm - 8pm Friday 15th in Kendall Bar (cash only) and will be distributed next week. If you can't get in there, get someone to come in for you.

All eyes are watching people, lets fill this bay with LOTS OF YELLOW NOISE!

[size=10pt][glow=red,2,300]PM me with your name, forum name, mariners member number, cclc number, mobile ph number, and how many tix you want and I will formulate a list so on Friday all you need to do is to be ticked off the list and pay your $'s. [/glow][/size]
(Look under my 'avatar' on the left and click the little square 'talk bubble' icon to send a PM ( private message)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred