• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

HOME ELIMINATION FINAL (YEAH BABY!!!!) vs Cowbells United - match thread

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Can't believe we're actually here. Freezing my tits off in Melbourne, I'm insanely jealous of everybody who is able to turn up to this momentous occasion.

No matter what happens from here, we've absolutely made it this season. We've all suffered, hard, and this is redemption.

I hope to hear everybody loudly and proudly let go of years of suffering and torment tomorrow to bring the goddamn roof down.

Because of the stadium acoustics, the away bay always has a big noise advantage - I want to hear you all completely drown out the bull gropers!!!

I started this because I thought it might be simpler to have match threads rather than the 'WE'RE IN BABY!!' thread, but I'm sure Adz will shut it down if he disagrees!!

No matter what happens, the boys have done the badge bloody proud this season. Mammoth effort, better than anybody could have hoped for.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Alen Stajcic has named his squad for Saturday, as the Mariners prepare for their first A-League Finals match in over seven years against Macarthur.

Daniel DeSilva has returned to the squad after missing matches against Newcastle and Western United, with Jordan Smylie added to the extended group too.

Stajcic is set to be without Oliver Bozanic though, who will miss the clash after withdrawing in warmups before last Saturday's win over Western United.

The clash kicks off at 7pm, and with a bumper crowd set to roll in it is best to buy your tickets early!

Click here to get yours!

Central Coast Mariners squad: 1.Mark BIRIGHITTI (gk), 3. Lewis MILLER, 4.Joshua NISBET, 5.Stefan NIGRO, 6. Gianni STENSNESS, 10. Daniel DESILVA, 11.Jack CLISBY, 12. Marco UREÑA,14.Daniel BOUMAN, 15.Kye ROWLES, 19.Matt SIMON, 20.Adam PEARCE (gk), 22. Michal JANOTA, 23. Dan HALL, 25. Matt HATCH, 26.Jaden CASELLA, 29. Alou KUOL, 30. Jordan SMYLIE, 32. Max BALARD, 41. Jing REECE

In: 10. Daniel DESILVA (Return from Injury), 30. Jordan SMYLIE (Promoted)

Out: Nil

Unavailable: 8. Oliver BOZANIC (Leg – 1 week), 21. Ruon TONGYIK (International Duty)

Game Details |

A-League 2021 Elimination Final 1

Saturday, 10 June 2021

Central Coast Mariners (3) v Macarthur FC (6)

Central Coast Stadium, Gosford

Kick-Off:
7:05pm (Local)(7:05pm (AEST))

Referee: Shaun Evans

Assistant Referee 1: George Lakrindis

Assistant Referee 2: Wilson Brown

Fourth Official: Daniel Elder

VAR: Kris Griffiths-Jones

TV Broadcast: Live coverage on FOX SPORTS 505 from 6:30pm (AEST), Sky Sport 7 (New Zealand), Kayo Sports (www.kayosports.com.au) and MyFootball Live App, Live Fast and Data Free for Telstra mobile customers

Radio Broadcast: myfootballnation.com (SEN 1170AM, SENTrack Central Coast 801AM), COAST FM 96.3