• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

heyswysh.com - video shout outs from Mariners players

Nathan Ryba

Hey Guys,

We've just launched Swysh in Australia, a place to get personal video shoutouts from Aussie footballers.

With great support from the Mariners' Tommy Oar and Foxy, who are live and giving shoutouts. Get a birthday message, ask for coaching advice, or even a question about the game.

Visit heyswysh.com to get your video shoutout! We are offering the first 20 Mariners fans a $5 discount using the code --> 5MARINERS

Any questions email info@heyswysh.com, and we'll get back to you right away!

Cheers!
Nath

adz

Staff member
This has been reported for spam but seems like a legit thing, even though it has an awful spammy all caps thread title

turbo

Counter point - I’ve never heard of this service before and someone here might find it useful if they’re looking for this kind of thing as a gift. As long as it’s not a scam and doesn’t spread to other threads or keep getting brought up a single thread doesn’t do any harm.

Reactions: adz

Tim

Hi All

I used Swysh for an Xmas gift for our sons and my nephew. They loved it. Mike at Swysh went out of his way to get some CCM players to videos for my family members and it was a novel and most unexpected gift for the boys who were all thrilled!! I know this forum is not meant for commercial advertising but this is a really great idea for kids and others to enjoy. A real chance to build rapport between clubs and kids for a modest fee.

Forum Phoenix

Just on this point I think it's okay within reason - happy for people to promote a local business, or something like this where Mariners fans can get something out of it.

Thanks for letting us know how it went too, sounds good.

Good stuff. I agree Adz.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami