• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Greatest Music Festival in the World!!!!

Sean

nick_cave_6.jpg

"Just then Troy Cassar-Dalley rolls in and said, "You must be
That bad motherf**ker called Stagger Lee"
Stagger Lee
"Yeah, I'm Stagger Lee and you better get down on your knees
And suck my dick, because if you don't you're sure to be dead"
Said Stagger Lee
Troy Cassar-Dalley dropped down and slobbered on his head
And Stag filled him full of lead
Oh yeah."

Pokes

You're all f**ked in the head.

TBF.

But yeah, when I went up there once (yes, I've been multiple times...), som random group of germans in lauderhaussen (yes, spelt wrong but I'm too tired to figure it out...) started "slap dancing" and scared the shit out of me cause they were jumping round in circles, singing and german and belting the shit out of themselves.

And Tamworth Music Festival should be looked at for child cruelty. The amoutnt of times I have seen poor kids forced to dress in a ridiculous hat, and try and play a guitar with a croaky voice is just sad and cruel.

dibo

lederhosen. saw a fair bit of lederhosen and bad hats in munich. mostly on burly fat men with big blond moustaches. but they were drinking enormous beers, so i suppose it's all ok.

Paolo

pokey said:

TBF.

But yeah, when I went up there once (yes, I've been multiple times...), som random group of germans in lauderhaussen (yes, spelt wrong but I'm too tired to figure it out...) started "slap dancing" and scared the shit out of me cause they were jumping round in circles, singing and german and belting the shit out of themselves.

And Tamworth Music Festival should be looked at for child cruelty. The amoutnt of times I have seen poor kids forced to dress in a ridiculous hat, and try and play a guitar with a croaky voice is just sad and cruel.
please stay out of all future Tamworth related threads...we dont need your kind ruining the thread for the rest of us country music enthusiasts

tuftman

keensy said:
pokey said:

TBF.

please stay out of all future Tamworth related threads...we dont need your kind ruining the thread for the rest of us country music enthusiasts

Its not child cruelty, believe me the kids see it as a chance to play dress-ups.

MattSimon

Here I was expecting an homage to all the great memories from Coaster 2008.

Anyway, although not one for western & country music, I have attended this so called "festival" on one occasion in the past. Needless to say, I was disappointed.

It was just a couple of tired banners, some bales of hay, and a guy claiming to be Australian of the Year. Only highlight was sculling schooners at the Impy followed by pissing on this enormous guitar shaped edifice that may or may not have been made of gold.

tuftman

MattSimon said:
Here I was expecting an homage to all the great memories from Coaster 2008.

Anyway, although not one for western & country music, I have attended this so called "festival" on one occasion in the past. Needless to say, I was disappointed.

It was just a couple of tired banners, some bales of hay, and a guy claiming to be Australian of the Year. Only highlight was sculling schooners at the Impy followed by pissing on this enormous guitar shaped edifice that may or may not have been made of gold.

You pissed on the Golden Guitar..oh noez

tuftman

Bearinator said:
lol wait till keensy reads that...

lol I live in Tamworth, piss on it all you want it doesnt worry me, or most of the population here I dont think

FFC Mariner

I actually dont mind Tamworth TBH. Have stayed in the quest units (opp the powerhouse) a number of times.

Over nighter is about my limit though as the bogan-o-meter tends to max out after a while.

serious14

MattSimon said:

A quality establishment tbf.

Highlights include........ well, there was that one time a half decent Newcastle band played on a Thursday night.  And, ummmmm.......

???

Paolo

MattSimon said:
Only highlight was sculling schooners at the Impy followed by pissing on this enormous guitar shaped edifice that may or may not have been made of gold.
Am just wrapping up the final details for my new campaign. It aims to have your Central Coast contract terminated immediately. Disgusting behaviour and disrespectful acts towards sacred monuments will not be tolerated

loyalist

hey guys its forza
just here to confirm that the greatest music festival in the word is living up to expectations
ty 4 ur time

Part_Timer

did you go in the longest line dance??? i had time of my life.....i was at the northern end near big reg and his wife darleen...

loyalist

Part_Timer said:
did you go in the longest line dance??? i had time of my life.....i was at the northern end near big reg and his wife darleen...
omg ur kidding i was next to big reg aswell!

dru

forzamariners said:
Part_Timer said:
omg ur kidding i was next to big reg aswell!

Explains why big reg hasn't been at work this week

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred