• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Go the Coast!

JamesH

Hey guys,

I've recently jumped the ditch to Australia from New Zealand and I thought I should drop by my second favourite A-League side. The Phoenix managed to grab Kwaznik for next season, but I'm pretty sure that won't weaken your side too much. What do you think of the coast's chances in the upcoming season? Any of you A-League betting types?

Ted

JamesH said:
Hey guys,

I've recently jumped the ditch to Australia from New Zealand and I thought I should drop by my second favourite A-League side. The Phoenix managed to grab Kwaznik for next season, but I'm pretty sure that won't weaken your side too much. What do you think of the coast's chances in the upcoming season? Any of you A-League betting types?

Welcome and I'm sure we'll be there come finals time. Just hope we can take it that one step further!

bulldogmariner

All the best to Wellington i think they have assembled a good squad and will push for top 4 position. Defence will be strong but worried about there lack of a quality striker behind Smeltz think they will finish 6th. But win more games than they lose. Expect heaps of draws from the Phoenix in season 4.
But welcome to the coast James
Mariners will finish top 4 if not win depending on the quality of the Marquee player and replacement keeper for Danny. We have 2 derby games to kick start the season and it would be so sweet to knock the scum off on their home ground.
The way i see the season
1. Mariners
2. Adelaide UTD
3. Sydney
4. Melbourne
5. Queensland
6. Wellington
7. Perth
8. Jets.
First Coach gone- Dave Mitchell at Perth
Top goal Scorer- Dylan McCalliaster or JOhn Aloisi
Man to Watch- Mile Jedinak he may not be a Mariner for to long

What are other predictions?????????????????

kevrenor

bulldogmariner said:
All the best to Wellington i think they have assembled a good squad and will push for top 4 position. Defence will be strong but worried about there lack of a quality striker behind Smeltz think they will finish 6th. But win more games than they lose. Expect heaps of draws from the Phoenix in season 4.
But welcome to the coast James
Mariners will finish top 4 if not win depending on the quality of the Marquee player and replacement keeper for Danny. We have 2 derby games to kick start the season and it would be so sweet to knock the scum off on their home ground.
The way i see the season
1. Mariners
2. Adelaide UTD
3. Sydney
4. Melbourne
5. Queensland
6. Wellington
7. Perth
8. Jets.
First Coach gone- Dave Mitchell at Perth
Top goal Scorer- Dylan McCalliaster or JOhn Aloi$i
Man to Watch- Mile Jedinak he may not be a Mariner for to long

What are other predictions?????????????????

Try this thread: http://marinators.net/forum/index.php?topic=1313.0

JamesH

Interesting call on the Jets finishing last (assume that's tongue in cheek...). I know it's a tight competition but I can't see them doing that badly! Wellington should improve this year, though talk of making the semi-finals might be a little over optimistic. They have been destroying teams in preseason games, but most of their opposition has been pretty poor... Was a pity their planned trip to China was called off after the massive earthquake over there.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred