• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Game of the Year??

serious14

Similar thread in the Mariners section - have at it with your favourite game from Overseas this year.....

Mine is Chelsea 1, Barcelona 1 - 2nd leg of the Champions League Semi Final.  This game had absolutely everything you could have ever hoped for and a million things more.  And this from Iniesta (I've never EVER cheered so much as a "neutral" before):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIrg7CFy2T4&feature=related

bulldogmariner

Best game i saw was 4-4 Arsenal v Liverpool. Quality goals and the Russian general was on fire in that game. Even if his name is Arshavin

Morgan30

Liverpool 4-4 chelsea in the champions league, watched it in a hostel in france with some mates and a bunch of french-Africans and was possibly the best footballing night I've had.

LFCMariners

Liverpool and the Old Trafford demolition in March. Got kicked out of Star City before full-time for making to much noise with a bunch of other Reds fans!

LFCMariners

serious14 said:
Similar thread in the Mariners section - have at it with your favourite game from Overseas this year.....

Mine is Chelsea 1, Barcelona 1 - 2nd leg of the Champions League Semi Final.  This game had absolutely everything you could have ever hoped for and a million things more.  And this from Iniesta (I've never EVER cheered so much as a "neutral" before):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIrg7CFy2T4&feature=related

I remember watching that game and nearly falling asleep at Chel$ki's boring defense- oriented play. I nearly regretted waking up early to watch. Until that goal.

RADINHO

My Top 3 are:

1.Chelsea 4-4 Liverpool
2.Chelsea 1-1 Barcelona
3.Real Madrid 2-6 Barcelona

All games were amazing and inspiring stuff!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred