• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Fundraising Trivia Night...

Pokes

Note: Before I mention anything, I'm not sure if this counts as Commerical Touting or not....so please feel free to remove this if it is!

Myself and my friend Jess, we are going to Nepal on October 2008 with World Youth International (www.worldyouth.org.au). We will be volunteering in schools, refuges, and daycare centres for families who cannot afford proper day care while they are at work.

In doing this, we are doing some fundraising... so we thought, everyone loves Trivia!

It's going to be held at Ettalong Beach War Memorial Club, on January 18th, 2008. Tickets are $25 a head (includes a few drinks and nibblies) or you can purchase a table of 8, for $170.
Start is at 7pm, and there are an assortment of questions, and all in all...should be a fun night.

If anyone is interested, please feel free to Message me or whatnot :)

Also, as mentioned in the beginning...so sorry if this is unsuitable! Just trying to spread to word to as many Coasties as possible :) Without spamming of course. Unfortunatley, you won't receive any Viagara or Breast Enlargment pills with your ticket....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not Commercial - good luck with it, and with your work in Nepal!  (Note to others - this is not precedent)  Admin

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred