• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Fund Raiser

Bear

Jocwa08 said:
Alicia said:
Umm.....  you boys think about getting a job?  I've always found thats the best way to get money.

like i said we got jobs but its just not getting us enough money

.... better jobs?

ask for more hours at current job?

steal from boss?

J

jiggles

Wont lie. There are no decent job out there. And most places are cutting peoples hours.

Could steal from boss though...

Bear

poko said:
Wont lie. There are no decent job out there. And most places are cutting peoples hours.

if you want to work, there is work out there.

just depends how picky you are in regards to travel/actual work involved, but i laugh at people who claim they cant get work

J

jiggles

Alas, it's not really picky people. But those who have to work around their kids and families...what about them? I don't laugh because I know how hard it is to find a job.

J

jiggles

Not everyone can become a prostitute.

Some are too fat and ugly.

dibo

Jocwa08 said:
2. What's your (individual) budget?

i want around $1500 just to have a good time and not too worry bout how much money i have to spend

for one person? for how many days? what's that breaking down to per day, and are you actually going to spend all that?

another option is a credit card.

J

jiggles

lighten up dear, I know your sick but laugh a little.

$1500 is heaps for a week... I went up there, did 3 theme parks and got smashed for a week and only spent about $500 (which included shopping...)

dibo

poko said:
lighten up dear, I know your sick but laugh a little.

$1500 is heaps for a week... I went up there, did 3 theme parks and got smashed for a week and only spent about $500 (which included shopping...)

that's what i was thinking.

typool

the only way you will spend money like that is if you throw it away.
Drugs, Stripclubs and shouting your mates for everything..

J

jiggles

Grow a set of tits, and you wont need to spend a cent up there.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred