• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Forum upgrades

adz

Staff member
People with less posts tend to cop more shit than others. Every post should be taken on its merit rather than how many balls the author has ;)

Forum Phoenix

Adz.... love this site, and love the ones we have... but is there any chance we could have some new additional smileys this year??

:) ;) :D ;D :mad: :( :eek: 8) ??? ::) :p :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( :headbutt: :ashamed: :vhappy: :innocent: :naughty: :fireup: :grouphug: :vomit: :piralaugh: :pirashoot: :pirate: :headbounce: :soapbox: :eek:verhead: :popo: :yellowcard: :redcard: :goodpost: :piano: :postcount: :thumbup: :tophat: :tv: :popcorn:  .............. and friends!?

Pressing issue I know. But I do so love what you can express with the little bliters!
;D

marinermick

just noticed that if you hover your mouse over the the weather icon in the top banner it gives you the temperature and conditions

:thumbup:

kevrenor

marinermick said:
just noticed that if you hover your mouse over the the weather icon in the top banner it gives you the temperature and conditions

Agree, but I hate to break this to you - Adz was about 3 years ahead of you mate!  :innocent:

marinermick

kevrenor said:
marinermick said:

Agree, but I hate to break this to you - Adz was about 3 years ahead of you mate!  :innocent:

I have no doubt that it has been here all this time. I have just noticed it, however.

tsd

Any word on V6? the man of the match business from last year was a cracking addition, got anything up your sleeves for this year?

adz

Staff member
Yep, will be doing a major upgrade to the forum software (for those interested, ditching SMF and moving to IPB) - over the weekend, or if I get time to before then. It needs a few hours to convert over so there will be some downtime for that. Also rolling out updates to the rest of the site over the next few weeks... :)

~Floss~

New forum SW looks nice, I'm just having trouble finding the Search function.

Feel free to ridicule me if I'm just being blind

adz

Staff member
New forum SW looks nice, I'm just having trouble finding the Search function.

Feel free to ridicule me if I'm just being blind

Well there's a search box at the top of the page so you must be blind ;)

Nah it's something I noticed the other day too... I just fixed it up then :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami