• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Forgetting Sarah Marshall

marinermick

Saw the movie last night and it was very, very funny. Defintely recommend this one.

Has the guy from "How I Met Your Mother" (the husband of the girl that was in Buffy and American Pie) in it as well as Mila Kunis (That 70s Show) who absolutely looks amazing in the movie.

You can check some scenes of the movie here http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2305267200/nm0005109 and photos of Kunis - extremely attractive.

I am tipping she goes on to bigger and bigger stardom.

skilbeck

hmmmm odd that the voice actor behind Meg in Family Guy can look hot. judging by the character she portrays

T

skilbeck said:
hmmmm odd that the voice actor behind Meg in Family Guy can look hot. judging by the character she portrays

And Seth Green does the voice of Chris, who also looks nothing like the character he portrys. Never judge a person by their cartoon voice.

Will try and see this movie though.

Alicia

Mick's right, it's freaking hilarious!!

I found out this morning, Jason Segal, who plays Peter Bretter in the movie, and Marshall from how I met your mother, actually wrote the movie and all of the songs.

marinermick

mila_kunis_l1.jpg

HoneySoy

Alicia said:
Mick's right, it's freaking hilarious!!
I found out this morning, Jason Segal, who plays Peter Bretter in the movie, and Marshall from how I met your mother, actually wrote the movie and all of the songs.

He shows his penis a lot in the movie.  Wonder if he wrote a movie just so he could.

ryan

That picture Mick posted is a damn fine advert for the movie. I'll have to see it now :eek:

Alicia

I'm talking about the circle that shows her cleavage, it looks like someone has adjusted it in paint.  Actually that whole top looks strange.

Floss - it's okay to have high standards.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred