• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Food

midfielder

We all eat... so a thread to discuss a great place to go ....and share a special meal you make ...

Let me start, if you want a great coffee with a view to die for... Ocean Beach surf club... you can go upstairs and have a lovely meal and coffee over looking the sea and beach...

dibo

Have been meaning to go to Isle de France in Watt St for yonks, never got around to it. A mate was in Gosford one night recently looking for some chow, asked if there was anywhere good. I said I'd been meaning to go there; he went and raved about it.

midfielder

Hungry jacks west Gosford better than that s**t they call food that they serve @ BT:popcorn:

Cough cough sputter cough HHHHHmmmmm the idea was for food we can eat and enjoy ..... tell us something mouth-watering you make ... or a great chilly sauce you found...

priorpeter

If we are talking Gosford. Joe's Pizza is arguably the Coast's best pizza - in one of the Coasts hardest areas. The fact he has survived there is little short of a miracle and testimony to
the fresh and terrific food they serve up.

QFT. Love me a good post-game Joe's feed. Top bloke as well.

In saying that, Crust at East Gosford has made a good claim to overthrow Joe's as my favourite.

Wombat

My top picks, in no particular order.

Ashley's (now called Engage) nth Gosford. Veal Avoca is magnificent.
Black Sesame, East Gosford.
Michael's Family Restaurant (next to East Gosford Thai Massage).
Byblos, Gosford.
Aree Thai, Wyoming
Bang Rak Thai, The Entrance
The Sailing Club, Gosford

Joe's Pizza is excellent and Iguanas pizzas are fantastic as well.

Wombat

Black Sesame is great. Never been to engage, what's the cuisine?

Half Italian and half Leb (same as the owners).....so an interesting and varied menu.

Tell George, the owner of East Gosford Thai Massage (Jim) , recommended the Restaurant to you and he will look after you.

Lamb Kofta was superb as an entree tonight!!

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami