• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Final Day Ticket/Transport package from CCLC Tiketek.

batman

Hi guys. Ticket office at CCLC will be running coaches from the Club in a Final day package deal :thumbup:. The pick up and drop off point will be at the front of the Club. Please contact CCLC ticket office 43259839 for further info.
So for a safe great day get into gear now. This is open to all ticket buying Mariner supporters. :pirashoot:
We did this the first season to great success. This time we'll be bringing the Cup back with us :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy:

Charles
CCLC

batman

Not as far as I know this is run by the guy who runs ticketek here. He just let me know yesterday.

Thanks
Charles
CCLC

ryan

Sorry to pester Charles but do you have any idea of the price? We took the bus in season 1 and will definately do it again this time

batman

Sorry not yet, but here is the direct number to Mick at CCLC ticket office 43259881. I do know members tickets go on sale tommorow and the game is at the SFC at 5.00pm.

Charles
CCLC

batman

Mick has just informed me that he will have a special coach for Marinators and familly. It will be leaving at 2.00pm, half an hour before the other supporters coaches. You can of course join the Marinators special if not one, but preference will be given to the 'blessed' :innocent:

Thanks
Charles
CCLC

batman

Sorry again, here are the prices for the coach trip.

MARINATORS COACH 2.00pm departure. $20  Marinators membership card to be shown. Non Members $25

MARINERS supporters 2.30pm departure $25 Adults $20  Children 4-16  Seniors/pension concessions $20  Familly (2+2) $80

Cut off for bookings Wed 20th February. So get in early.

Thanks
Charles
CCLC

HoneySoy

batman said:
Sorry again, here are the prices for the coach trip.
MARINATORS COACH 2.00pm departure. $20  Marinators membership card to be shown. Non Members $25
MARINERS supporters 2.30pm departure $25 Adults $20  Children 4-16  Seniors/pension concessions $20  Familly (2+2) $80
Thanks
Charles
CCLC

Thanks so much for organising that, Charles.

You should run a training session for the FFA on keeping customers happy.

batman

Thank you Honeysoy. When I get the info I will pass it on. For Example Ticket prices.

Catagory A...Adult  $85 
Catagory B...Adult  $65.....Junior $35............Pen/Stu $35..... Family $165   
Catagory C...Adult  $50.... Junior $25 (4-16)...Pen/Stu $25.....Family $125

There is a $5.95 transaction fee. Tickets are on sale the following days.... Members 14th February. Supporters 19th February 1.00pm. No, I have no idea why so late afternoon start. Seems daft to me.

The Marinators have been alocated the seats behind the North Wing :pirashoot: :pirate: :headbounce:.... Bays 22/23/26 these are catagory C seats.

Ticket Limits.
:4 Per Season Members Pass.
:8 Per Person General Public.

Contact number 43259839

Will keep you all updated on any thing that comes through.

Charles
CCLC
PS Thank you too Jeff...

gull

batman said:

Who do we contact to book seats on the Marinators coach please?

BAD BULLZ

Dont wanna sound like a pisshead but does this marinator coach stop at pub or stadium and is there away i can catch marinator coach home but train it there to enjoy the pre game festiviteys will still pay full 20.
Main marinators you know who i mean are you guys catching coach or early train?

Charles should run ffa!!!

gull

Jeff (LouMacari) said:
Gull, you need to go into ticketek office in the leagues club and book.

Thanks Jeff. Are these part of the ticket package or can I buy the coach seats only? I'm buying
my tickets in Sydney this morning.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred