• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010

serious14

Just applied for an Australian TST (Team Specific Ticket) of 4 games, $354 USD.

If I get it, hooray, I'll go.  If not, no big loss.  Just means more money saved for Brazil 2014 (ole!).

FFC Mariner

FMD, you have another 4 years to save for Brazil :)

4 tix? So we are going out in the round of 16 again huh?

Will put my entry in tomorrow when I confirm how many family freeloaders fancy a trip to SA

serious14

FFC Mariner said:
4 tix? So we are going out in the round of 16 again huh?

I reasoned that I couldn't afford (literally, $'s wise) to be in S.A. longer than those 4 games will take to be played, and even then, it's gonna be stretching it.  However, if all goes well once I'm in England and I do indeed stay, then I'll have the quid to be able to 'purchase' a quarter final ticket, when indeed we do make it.

Sean

serious14 said:
Just applied for an Australian TST (Team Specific Ticket) of 4 games, $354 USD.

If I get it, hooray, I'll go.  If not, no big loss.  Just means more money saved for Brazil 2014 (ole!).

I have applied for two sets of team tickets. Australia team pass 4 games at Category 2 x 2 = $1022?
and Germany team pass 5 games at Category 3 x 2 = $1020?

I made another account and applied for one of the contenders to win the world cup so I can soak in more of this event, watch top notch football and have a fun.
Also I have the benefit of friends being South African residents so I might get them to apply for tickets also. Maybe Brazil or Spain?

I cant wait for this.

serious14

Sean Francis Lacy said:
I cant wait for this.

We've gotta get there first.  ;)

(for anyone who's all "we're so there already, whatever" - we were "already there" with 20 minutes to go against Iran.  So just, don't.  Yeah??)

I do like your idea of following a contender team.  If only I had the $/Quid/Euro/Rand/whatever works best to do so.  Will have to be just Australia for me this time.

deano

First Phase Draw is today. Should know in a few days if it was successful or not. I am sitting here constantly refreshing my email. :popcorn:

marinermick

deano said:
First Phase Draw is today. Should know in a few days if it was successful or not. I am sitting here constantly refreshing my email. :popcorn:

i am still waiting for word if i got tickets or not

anyone else get any info?

deano

marinermick said:
deano said:

i am still waiting for word if i got tickets or not

anyone else get any info?

This Morning, Rejected, oh well still plenty more chances.

RADINHO

Going to Rio for 2014 For World Cup with my dad and one of his long time employees. Also going to Venezuela(Won more Beautiful women contests than anyone else in the world + they have a small population as well) to get a lady and Columbia for business purposes ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred