• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

FIFA 11 A-League Chants

C4C4M2

Hey guys,
So anyone who's played FIFA 11 knows that you can customize your chants for your teams in the game (360/PC/PS3)

I have searched the net and come across a few A-League chants, and thought i'd share them all with you.

Thanks to your help I created the Zombie Nation goal scoring music the other night, and uploaded that as an inclusion.

Credit where credit is due, most of the chants I've found are from this post on the EA Forums

EA Forums

However, I've taken those, plus a few others I have found and uploaded them here

All Chants I've Found

I'll keep adding more A-league chants/songs , etc as I find them, however if you'd like to share this around i've included an Upload folder for people to add more too as well.

Anyways, the files so far make for an enjoyable experience in the game, nothing like hearing the crowd yelling MARINERS while you're playing :)

Enjoy

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred