• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

FA Cup Third Round Day

serious14

Heads up boys and girls, it's Serious' second favourite day on the English Football Calendar - FA Cup THIRD ROUND DAY!!!!    :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy:  The chance that old school football romance will kick in and a lower division team will have their day in the spotlight - Ipswich Town doing over Portsmouth or Luton Town kicking one into Liverpool, or Stoke certainly ending Fat Sam's reign at Newcastle, EIGHTH DIVISION Chasetown beating Championship side Cardiff City........ oh the possibilities.    ;D ;D ;D

05 Jan 2008  13:00  Chasetown  v  Cardiff City 
05 Jan 2008 14:00 Walsall v Millwall
05 Jan 2008 14:00 Wolverhampton Wanderers v Cambridge United
05 Jan 2008 15:00 Preston North End v Sc**thorpe United
05 Jan 2008 15:00 Colchester United v Peterborough United
05 Jan 2008 15:00 Bolton Wanderers v Sheffield United
05 Jan 2008 15:00 Blackburn Rovers v Coventry City
05 Jan 2008 15:00 Brighton & Hove Albion v Mansfield Town
05 Jan 2008 15:00 Charlton Athletic v West Bromwich Albion
05 Jan 2008 15:00 Watford v Crystal Palace
05 Jan 2008 15:00 Plymouth Argyle v Hull City
05 Jan 2008 15:00 Tranmere Rovers v Hereford United
05 Jan 2008 15:00 Tottenham Hotspur v Reading
05 Jan 2008 15:00 Bristol City v Middlesbrough
05 Jan 2008 15:00 Huddersfield Town v Birmingham City
05 Jan 2008 15:00 Swansea City v Havant & Waterlooville
05 Jan 2008 15:00 Sunderland AFC v Wigan Athletic
05 Jan 2008 15:00 Southend United v Dagenham & Redbridge
05 Jan 2008 15:00 Everton v Oldham Athletic
05 Jan 2008 15:00 Southampton v Leicester City
05 Jan 2008 15:00 West Ham United v Manchester City
05 Jan 2008 15:00 Ipswich Town v Portsmouth
  05 Jan 2008 15:00 Barnsley v Blackpool
  05 Jan 2008 15:00 Chelsea v Queens Park Rangers
  05 Jan 2008 15:00 Swindon Town v Barnet
  05 Jan 2008 15:00 Norwich City v Bury
05 Jan 2008 17:15 Aston Villa v Manchester United
06 Jan 2008 14:00 Burnley v Arsenal
  06 Jan 2008 14:00 Fulham v Bristol Rovers
  06 Jan 2008 14:00 Derby County v Sheffield Wednesday
06 Jan 2008 16:00 Luton Town v Liverpool
06 Jan 2008 18:00 Stoke City v Newcastle United

I had to laugh at Man U drawing Villa again though.......

B

bakery5

Bristol City will give Middlesbrough a run for their money like last year.

ryan

Luton Town beating Liverpool ::) wash your mouth out Serious. Aston Villa will hopefully put out Man Utd and I'd love to see a Chasetown victory

kevrenor

I don't really follow any UK 'league' teams, and as St Blazey and Truro City can't even win the VASE, I'll say only:

05 Jan 2008  15:00  Preston North End v Sc**thorpe United - Go Preston (for my shareholder next door neighbour) ps. sorry the forum banned words checker cuts it at odd moments)

05 Jan 2008  15:00  Everton v Oldham Athletic - Go Latics (for my late dad)

06 Jan 2008  14:00  Fulham    v    Bristol Rovers    - Go Fulham (for Donny Parks)

Of the above a Latics victory would be sweetest! Anyone know if that will be on TV here?

FFC Mariner

Princess might get to make his 1st team debut against Bristol Rovers too. The way FFc's back 4 is going at the moment, he couldnt do any worse

dru

bakery5 said:
Bristol City will give Middlesbrough a run for their money like last year.

Perth glory would probably give boro a run for their money the way this season is going.  :headbutt:

Tassiemariner

Havant & Waterlooville to beat Swansea.
There is a 4 division gap and Swansea got taken to a replay by Horsham (Go the Lardy Boys!!!!!) so there vulnerable.

Hope the red devils can survive. Aston Villa are good side at home.

brett

Greenpoleffc said:
Princess might get to make his 1st team debut against Bristol Rovers too. The way FFc's back 4 is going at the moment, he couldnt do any worse

He's off on loan to Leeds as is Neil Kilkenny.

brett

brett said:
Greenpoleffc said:

Apparently not yet sorry -

http://www.theworldgame.com.au/home/index.php?pid=st&cid=103282

FFC Mariner

brett said:
Greenpoleffc said:

Fan message boards report that he is training the house down and the new coaching staff are said to be v impressed.

Tassiemariner

Poor chasetown didn't get the cupset.

Evertons match has been postponed because the chip shop across the road is on fire.  :piralaugh:  :piralaugh:

serious14

I'd be so happy as to the romance of the Cup coming true with Oldham beating Everton if it didn't destroy my multi for the weekend......

I'll just have to make do with Coventry doing Blackburn over 4-1 at Ewood Park and Huddersfield beating Birmingham 2-1. 

fedelta

Damn, I was hoping Chasetown would beat Cardiff.
Did anyone read the article about them in Friday's Terrograph?

Leedsmariner

brett said:
Greenpoleffc said:

Kilkenny's move was an emergency loan so that he could be registered for our thumping 3-0 victory of Northampton last night. It will become permanent early next week

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred