• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

FA Cup 5th Round

David Votoupal

Saturday games:
Swansea v Fulham
Blackburn v Coventry
Sheffield United v Hull City
West Ham v Middlesbrough
Watford v Chelsea

Sunday:
Everton v Aston Villa
Derby v Man Utd

Monday:
Arsenal v Cardiff City

dru

bulldogmariner said:
dru said:
Congrats to west ham making it through to the 6th round  ;)
wow you are giving up very quickly. Didnt Boro make a cup final last time they were relegated.
Blind pessimism has resulted in two victories so far in this cup campaign

Actually we made both the League and FA cup finals when last we were relegated. lost to che$ki in the FA cup final 2-0, and lost to Leister in the League cup final replay. Wembly hasn't been particularly kind to us over the years.

I have previously commented that it would be our luck to get relegated and win the FA cup.

Bear

dru said:

a 6-pack of the finest amber ale says you wont win my friend, keen?

Im not betting you cash, after you gave me my $20 all in 10c pieces last time we beat you :p

dru

Bearinator said:
dru said:

a 6-pack of the finest amber ale says you wont win my friend, keen?

Im not betting you cash, after you gave me my $20 all in 10c pieces last time we beat you :p

Will bring said 6 pack on sunday. ;) what is your beer of choice?

That was one of my finest moments I must admit :p

Bear

LOL nice to see your confident in your boys there ;)

Ill take Miller Chill, but if not available ill drop my standards to good ol vb

In the off chance (lol) that you win, what be your drink?

dru

Bearinator said:
LOL nice to see your confident in your boys there ;)

Ill take Miller Chill, but if not available ill drop my standards to good ol vb

In the off chance (lol) that you win, what be your drink?

As I said before blind pessimism has resulted in two victories so far :p

a six pack of ted will do nicely if we get up

Sacko

bulldogmariner said:
dru said:
wow you are giving up very quickly. Didnt Boro make a cup final last time they were relegated.

They also lost the the Happy Hammers the last time they played us the FA Cup SF 2006

Sacko

That wasn't a replay, the only replay this weekend is the 4th round replay between Cardiff and the @rse, which got put back because of the snow in London a couple of weeks ago

serious14

Everton 3, Villa 1 - Timmy on the scoresheet _again_.  ;D

Man U 4, Derby 1 - Giggs' reinvention as a distributing midfielder continues to be a wonderful success.  He has been on fire since his move into the centre by Sir.

Paolo

serious14 said:
Everton 3, Villa 1 - Timmy on the scoresheet _again_.  ;D
dedicated to bushfire victims

r339906_1545289.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members