• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

FA Cup - 5th Round Draw

serious14

Bristol Rovers v Southampton

Cardiff City v Wolves

Sheff Utd v Middlesbrough

Liverpool v Barnsley

Manchester United v Arsenal

Preston v Portsmouth

Coventry v West Brom

Chelsea v Huddersfield

:vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:

ryan

Good to see that either Arsenal or Manure will be out soon. Hopefull Huddersfield can put Chelski out as well

serious14

Barnsley 2, Liverpool 1.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

:vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:

:goodpost:

serious14

ROFL BENITEZ

RAFAIL BENITEZ

LAFFA BENITEZ!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

36liverpool%20fans.jpg

serious14

Man United 2, Arsenal 0.

20th minute, Rooney and Fletcher.  OH WHAT A NIGHT, NA NA NA NA BACK IN '63. 

;D ;D ;D ;D

Mariner Girl

Unreal. I was going to get up to watch but didn't set the alarm. ::)

Serious - what happened to your updates. Did you fall asleep?  :tv: Snoorrriiiinnnnnnggggggg.

mariners4ever

Mariner Girl said:

Serious - what happened to your updates. Did you fall asleep?  :tv: Snoorrriiiinnnnnnggggggg.

he was probably too busy cheering on the mighty united  :)

RobC

Hi Harry, I just spoke to the VP in charge of comp teams and he told me anyone that cant make Sunday 24th is to ring him on Monday to find out what team they have been put in. All info will be up on our club web site some time this week.

mariners4ever

thanks for that, i went down to NVHS today and one of my mates spoke to john and he siad there was only one team anyway. he also said we have be at NVHS on sunday at 11am, which should be alright anyway.

serious14

Mariner Girl said:

I had to take Bear home at half time, and I was too busy jumping around the loungeroom messaging anyone who would listen........ and I also had the distinct pleasure of calling a friend of mine who is living in Barnsley (yes, that Barnsley) right now.  To say that she was excited would be an understatement.

That first half was just - wow.  Demolition job anyone??

;D ;D ;D ;D

Mariner Girl

I bet she's excited to say the least !   :eek:verhead:

How I would just love to knock Chelsea off their perch in the Quarters  :pirashoot: :pirashoot:

What about a Man U v's Middlesbrough FA cup final - just for you dru  ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred