• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

FA Cup 5th round draw

Morgan30

Wolves/Crystal Palace v Aston Villa
Manchester City v Stoke
Derby v Birmingham
Bolton v Spurs/Leeds
Chelsea v Cardiff
Fulham v Notts County/Wigan
Reading v West Brom
Southampton v Portsmouth

Best draw ever

FFC Mariner

Wolves/Crystal Palace v Aston Villa
Manchester City v Stoke
Derby v Birmingham
Bolton v Spurs/Leeds
Chelsea v Cardiff
Fulham v Notts County/Wigan
Reading v West Brom
Southampton v Portsmouth

Possible midlands derby, Cardiff running the filth all over West London and a S Coast derby.

Yikes

(LOL @ the bandwagoners meeting the Cardiff for the 1st team)

Paolo

Im starting to think that the cup has our name written all over it...but of course being optimistic is part of being a spurs fan...and so is constant dissapointment

FFC Mariner

Hogdson, Ferguson, Benitez and Wenger go to a pub together

Roy generously buys the first round of beers for everyone, this is then followed by Fergy, then Rafa Benitez buys his round and then finally Wenger gets his round in.

Everyone's having a great time when Roy goes and buys his round .. however when he comes back he only has a beer for himself.

The other three seem bemused and ask him why he didn't get a round for everyone,

Roy replies "sorry, i would, but you guys aren't in the fifth round!"

Gibbsy

Paolo said:
Im starting to think that the cup has our name written all over it...but of course being optimistic is part of being a spurs fan...and so is constant dissapointment

Spurs have it in the bag imo. Great 2nd half display against Leeds to move through, will only get better.

serious14

Most likely on course for a Chelsea/Tottenham final at this rate, barring another Chelsea "weakened team" debacle like at Blackburn in the League Cup or the usual Spurs being...... well, Spurs.

I wouldn't put it past Villa or Brum to go on a run either, but at the same time I wouldn't be surprised if they don't - with their small squads etc.

Morgan30

Would be kind of funny if Pompey could win it with this squad after winning the 2008 one basically has killed our club

FFC Mariner

Shaktar will bend us over good and proper - they are a good side.

If we got to Wembley and I got a ticket sorted - then I would go

FFC Mariner

Confused reports from SW6 - appears Chavs didnt show and Cardiff were fighting amongst themselves in the Kings Rd. Quite nasty by all accounts.

Local Tesco's bottle shop (Tesco's Express) was "liberated" and large amounts carted off by said Cardiff fans

Morgan30

Some interesting stories about the policing at the South coast derby, cops stood watching each side throw bricks at each other, quite a few injured.

4-1 though :)

FFC Mariner

Quite possibly the worst football record ever made (and I mean ever). From 1975. I dare anyone to listen to it all the way through.

Home draw 6th round, avoided Chavs and Citeh. Get in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBQndtssTcY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred