• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

EURO 2008 Fantasy League

fedelta

Changed..
----------------------------------Van der Sar------------------------------------

----------------Sergio Ramos-----Van Bronckhorst-----Evra------------------------

---------------C.Ronaldo-----Kranjčar-------Fabregas--------Nasri------------------

------------------Torres-------Huntelaar-------Benzema-----------------

Sub: Senderos

Kareem

--------------------Issakson------------
zambrotta---Cannavaro---Puyol----Heitinga
Ribery----Nasri------Gatttuso------Ronaldo
------Torres---------------Ibrahimovic-----
Sub: Huntelaar

Kareem

I have changed
its a shame...my two fav players arent in my team- i cant risk Benzema and Nasri as they are fringe starting 11...rumours Anelka is 1st choice partner to Henry and Nasri in and out...
France is
ribery---viera---makele---malouda
-----Henry------Anelka
sometimes
------viera----makalele----
----------Nasri-----------
----Ribery----Benzema----
---------Henry
I like 2nd better (bias?) but Domenech is unpredictable

my new team
---------------Issakson-------------
---Puyol-----Cannavaro----Heitinga----
Ribery---Fabregas--Gattuso---Ronaldo
---Torres----Ibrahimovic----Huntelaar
All will be 1st choice in position IMO except Gattuso!

QUESTION:
Do you guys put in your favourites or a team that will get points...? Or a bit of each
I do it to get points!
So does Radinho! (none of his favourites are there!)

RADINHO

Kareem said:
I have changed
its a shame...my two fav players arent in my team- i cant risk Benzema and Nasri as they are fringe starting 11...rumours Anelka is 1st choice partner to Henry and Nasri in and out...
France is
ribery---viera---makele---malouda
-----Henry------Anelka
sometimes
------viera----makalele----
----------Nasri-----------
----Ribery----Benzema----
---------Henry
I like 2nd better (bias?) but Domenech is unpredictable

my new team
---------------Issakson-------------
---Puyol-----Cannavaro----Heitinga----
Ribery---Fabregas--Gattuso---Ronaldo
---Torres----Ibrahimovic----Huntelaar
All will be 1st choice in position IMO except Gattuso!

QUESTION:
Do you guys put in your favourites or a team that will get points...? Or a bit of each
I do it to get points!
So does Radinho! (none of his favourites are there!)

True this team is all about the points. why? because this compitition starts on matchday 2  and matchday 1 - 3 are friendlies and it is unlikely people like cristiano ronaldo are going to be realeased by Alex Ferguson for that purpose and my people are also people who are actually playing a friendly against another participant in UEFA.

jarrad

Cech
      Puyol      Carvalho      Lahm
CRonaldo  Fabregas  Kranjcar  Karagounis
      Torres (C)  Huntelaar  Ibrahimovic

Sub: Spiropoulos

RADINHO

Torres said:
                        Cech
      Puyol      Carvalho      Lahm
CRonaldo  Fabregas  Kranjcar  Karagounis
      Torres (C)  Huntelaar  Ibrahimovic

Sub: Spiropoulos

Why did u make torres your Captain...

jarrad

Lol, isnt it obvious? I'm not so much caring about points as I am favourites when it comes to captaincy.

loyalist

Buffon
Puyol, Corluka, Bouma, Mellberg
Ronaldo(c), Pirlo, Kallstrom, Srna
Torres, Huntelaar

Sub: Kazim-Kazim

Spent all the money

RADINHO

taylor said:
37771-4960 now that isn't working
dunno what has happened

Yea i noticed that today it seems the first three matchdays were practice and when Euro got underway all the leagues and teams were erased which was a silly idea and now one of my best friends who went to Germany had a league and we would communicate through it!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred