• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

EPL

dru

Basically because there are other teams than Arsenal, Merch utd, Chelski and the scousers that need somewhere to be discussed.

Overnight Boro scored the biggest Premier league win since 1999! over Man city. 8-1 to the mighty red and white  :eek:verhead:

New strip, new Attitude. Bring on next season.

serious14

dru said:
Basically because there are other teams than Arsenal, Merch utd, Chelski and the scousers that need somewhere to be discussed.

Overnight Boro scored the biggest Premier league win since 1999! over Man city. 8-1 to the mighty red and white  :eek:verhead:

New strip, new Attitude. Bring on next season.

Bear and I were keeping an eye on the other scores on Football365.com whilst watching the Man U game this morning, and when we saw the fulltime result of the Boro game Bear said "wonder if Dru has stopped jerking it it, that's ridiculous".

I similarly concurred with his thoughts.  Minus the image of you with no pants.  :p

dru

serious14 said:
Bear and I were keeping an eye on the other scores on Football365.com whilst watching the Man U game this morning, and when we saw the fulltime result of the Boro game Bear said "wonder if Dru has stopped jerking it it, that's ridiculous".

I similarly concurred with his thoughts.  Minus the image of you with no pants.  :p

It's not a pretty picture is it.  :p 

Waiting for a decent net connection so I can watch the highlights package from the world game site! Is ridiculous but so great and I think that will be the end of Sven at Man city. I will be taking the joy of that match right through until next season.

Thinks I'll be getting one of the new strips if this is how they play in it.

serious14

dru said:
I think that will be the end of Sven at Man city

You reckon Sven told them "listen, Thaksin's an idiot, go out and do whatever, I don't give a shit - let's all have a laugh"??

FFC Mariner

Sacking Sven has to be the dumbest decision since................I dont know, giving an HAL license to Con??

He just got some momentum going, signed some good players and after 1 rebuilding season he gets the punt.

Citeh - the new Newcastle (UK)??

Kareem

i like reading so much more than fulham! Oh well- interesting to see next season. Reading should win as long as thye keep as many players as possible!
Anyone wish there were playoffs between bottom 3 and top 3 or heck even 18th (reading) and say winner of playoffs???
i dunno

hasbeen

Kareem said:
i like reading so much more than fulham! Oh well- interesting to see next season. Reading should win as long as thye keep as many players as possible!
Anyone wish there were playoffs between bottom 3 and top 3 or heck even 18th (reading) and say winner of playoffs???
i dunno

reading what? novels .. the newspaper ? If you mean Reading than please use capital letters to denote a Proper Noun .......

marinermick

hasbeen said:
Kareem said:
i dunno

reading what? novels .. the newspaper ? If you mean Reading than please use capital letters to denote a Proper Noun .......

lower case is perfectly acceptable language in forums

while kareem may be a pain in the butt, i think we are all getting sick of your personal digs of him and his posts

start contributing to this forum in a positive way or you will find yourself subbed for a week

hasbeen

You are the Mod, Marinermick, so you call the shots, however I've never called Kareem a pain in the butt .... maybe we should both take a week sabbatical ??? 

RADINHO

marinermick said:
hasbeen said:
Kareem said:
i dunno

lower case is perfectly acceptable language in forums

while kareem may be a pain in the butt, i think we are all getting sick of your personal digs of him and his posts

start contributing to this forum in a positive way or you will find yourself subbed for a week

Yea why keep picking on Kareem

FFC Mariner

Rather than answer the bleedin obvious, here is a link to a "virtual" season review done by a Fulham supporter.

I understand that he now does similar catroon strips for the Guardian online.

A few in jokes that you might not get but does demonstrate that Fulham fans retain a sense of perspective sadly lacking from the human offal up the road.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2414/2500155675_d2b7e8af53_o.gif

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred