• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

English Championship Thread

bulldogmariner

Well our first taste of decent english football will start on saturday night with the Championship match between Sheffield Utd vs Birmingham and it can be seen live on Fox at 10pm Saturday night!
With so much activity in the off season in the Championship who do you see as the teams to watch and gain promotion to the multi million pound EPL.
Teams like QPR and Palace have bought well regular challenges like Watford and Wolves will be around! How will the demoted clubs perform like Derby, Brimingham and Reading will go? What about teams who have been regulars in the EPL such as Sheffield, Ipswich, Southampton and Norwich?

For the record i think that Palace, Ipswich and Sheffield UTD will be promoted but i cant wait for it to start.

skilbeck

Palace, SUFC Automatic

Playoffs

Cardiff City
Norwich
Birmingham
Watford

Where Cardiff City will be promoted

Arabmariner

Birmingham..............because they've got James McFadden
Sheff Utd................because we own them ;)
Plymouth................because Luggy's the boss

Others in the play offs

Cardiff
Reading
Wolves

Reminds me a visit to the bookies is on this week! :)

Paolo

MountainsMariner said:
Come on you yellows.

Or is that: On The Ball City.

Come on Norwich City. Go the Canaries.
did you enjoy the football lesson tottenham put on for you the other day?

keensy said:
MountainsMariner said:
Come on you yellows.

Or is that: On The Ball City.

Come on Norwich City. Go the Canaries.
did you enjoy the football lesson tottenham put on for you the other day?

No, must have missed it.

Or deleted all knowledge of the game.

We have bought well and I am an eternal optomist.

bulldogmariner

Half way through the season it looks as if Wolves will go to EPL and it is between Reading and Birmingham for other automatic place.
I think Sheffield Utd are going nicely with Palace and Cardiff very close to.
It will be an interesting 2nd half of the season.

FFC Mariner

As long as its at least 2 sides who come straight back down again................

However, from what little I have seen so far

Promoted: Birmingham & Reading

Playoffs: Wolves, Sheff Utd, Palarse & 1 other

Promoted via the play offs: Sheff Utd

loyalist

if we stay up i would like to see wolves come up
has not been a top flight black country derby in years

David Votoupal

Wouldn't you just love it, Villa, Birmingham City, WBA and Wolves all in the Premiership? That hasn't happened for almost 25 years now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb