• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Damien Mori

Alicia

Hi Guys,  Does anyone remember what Damien Mori's shirt number was when he played with the Mariners?

Alicia

Thanks, I thought so. 

Two very knowledgeable and respected Mariners fans tried to tell me it was 25, I said 24, however, when they told me I shouldn't argue with them cause they know these things I backed down.  I should have stuck to my guns and decided to make an actual bet.

dibo

Alicia said:
Thanks, I thought so. 

Two very knowledgeable and respected Mariners fans tried to tell me it was 25, I said 24, however, when they told me I shouldn't argue with them cause they know these things I backed down.  I should have stuck to my guns and decided to make an actual bet.

ah, may have been 24 last year and 25 this year? got photos?

adz

Staff member
http://ccmariners.com.au/default.aspx?s=ccfc_photogallery&galleryid=451&photoid=3

dibo

dibo said:
Alicia said:
Thanks, I thought so. 

ah, may have been 24 last year and 25 this year? got photos?

oops, round the other way.

72511554.jpg

77112076.jpg

adz

Staff member
http://ccmariners.com.au/default.aspx?s=ccfc_photogallery&galleryid=306&photoid=5

kevrenor

The photos show different numbers but are both this season's shirts! Spooky! As the numbers are on the shorts, and (referees correct me) the numbers on the shirts only have to match the team sheet, he had to wear odd shorts.  Perhaps ..  :headbutt:

dibo

kevrenor said:
The photos show different numbers but are both this season's shirts! Spooky!  :headbutt:

can tell by the ball in the first and the ball and adelaide kit in the second what season it is. ;)

[/trainspotting]

kevrenor

dibo said:
kevrenor said:
The photos show different numbers but are both this season's shirts! Spooky!  :headbutt:
can tell by the ball in the first and the ball and adelaide kit in the second what season it is. ;)
[/trainspotting]
Adelaide game is this season - note Kristian Sarkies up his clacker! 
Also which scum had the captains armband would indicate the other ..
[/anoraks]

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred