• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Competitive concussion thread

Wombat

I would LOVE McGregor to win but it just seams impossible. He fights with his right hand down.

Still he showed great hands against Alvarez.

The DQ for the Paddy is quite a smart bet. The only time mayweather should have been DQ was against Ortiz who would have beaten him imho. He dog shotted Ortiz to survive......a real low act.....but you do what you have to do and Ortiz was a scary MF!!

Big Al

Just don't get off topic

Still not sure if I'll go watch this farce. Curiosity has me interested but you can also get the highlights on the news.

The only reason I'll probably watch is I don't see Connar mucking around. Think he'll be all in early going for the 'Money' shot. Would love to see him run and jump and unless a straight on hit that floors Mayweather. Will look like a possible flying knee but will just be a dummy for the straight fist. Happy Gilmore does boxing

Wombat

The owner of the Elly (east Gosso) tells me they are full for this circus. So its going to be a bonanza for the local pubs and clubs.
My wife wants to pay for it on Foxtel but i'm leaning towards a tables at the Tallies (Ourimbah).
I think its going to be a joke fight but a massive money spinner. I give Conor a 10% chance.

Rowdy

Would love to see him run and jump and unless a straight on hit that floors Mayweather. Will look like a possible flying knee but will just be a dummy for the straight fist.

That's what is known in the 'industry' as a 'Superman Punch' :cool:

Big Al

The owner of the Elly (east Gosso) tells me they are full for this circus. So its going to be a bonanza for the local pubs and clubs.
My wife wants to pay for it on Foxtel but i'm leaning towards a tables at the Tallies (Ourimbah).
I think its going to be a joke fight but a massive money spinner. I give Conor a 10% chance.
Saw the burgers they are having in the local paper. Good size tellys there to in a confined space in the dining area. Would be good for those that booked.

Wombat

Elenora is my son's go to pub for the UFC. They have a sports bar as well. Food there is excellent too!

Sidelines at Erina and Foghorn pub also have it on. Gosso Leagues and the RSL both have it. Gosso Hotel and The Settlers at West Gosford.

Big Al

Elenora is my son's go to pub for the UFC. They have a sports bar as well. Food there is excellent too!

Sidelines at Erina and Foghorn pub also have it on. Gosso Leagues and the RSL both have it. Gosso Hotel and The Settlers at West Gosford.
Used to go to Trivia there and food was good but expensive for midweek and Trivia was to hard.
Now hit the ourimbah rsl $12 special and they give you $5 club cash for playing. They haven't advertised the fight so probably don't have it

Big Al

Well UFC and Macgregor are 20/20 cricket. Fast full of power and excitement.

Mayweather was SFC experienced, strong defence, composed in for the long haul and boring. He only unleashed after it was clear macgregor was fatigued.

Good on connar for taking it to him but never looked the goods to get through the defence. He was exciting and watching mayweather curl up likeba crab or turtle deserved a naughty crack on the back of the head.

Just holding his hands up for 6 rounds is more than connar has ever needed to do.

Glad no one got my money but wasn't the farce it could have been and floyd was definitely worried early about that left hand but just had nothing else.

The balaclava got some boos at the gosford rsl

Wombat

Enjoyable fight.
Conor put on a good show for the first 3 rounds.
He gasses easily and was always going to be found out it the later rounds with his no hands (but great slipping) defence. Mayweather struggled with his style until he got tired. My wife who is normally a good judge actually thought Conor was going to win after 3 rounds. I explained that once Mayweather warmed up and closed the distance it would be all over.
I'm just happy that it was a decent contest and not a joke.
Bit annoyed I didnt take the $1.23 on offer but with McGregor being so dangerous and Money being old I didnt fancy the risk.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami