• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

colours around the coast

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Greetings,

I was just down at the Town Centre in shopping thingy in Gossy to get some stuff at Coles and FAIR DINKUM, there was that many shops with the Mariners colors on display ya woulda thought the GF was on tomorrow insted of a probable jet crash...so , my question is... is your part of the coast got heaps of the colors flying???

:popo: :piralaugh: :pirashoot: :pirate: :headbounce: :popo:

c-crew

Ourimbah doesn't really. Although I have seen some young kids standing opposite the station with mariners flags waving at the cars on the way past.

Bex

I was just at Tuggerah Westfield and didn't notice any yellow. They need to get FIRED UP FARKIN!!!

FFC Mariner

Bex said:
I was just at Tuggerah Westfield and didn't notice any yellow. They need to get FIRED UP FARKIN!!!

Probably in the "how not to upset the boss" handbook :)

Seriously, WF would only do it for $$ whereas the smaller shops do it because they love CCM

nutmeg

RECKY said:
Greetings,

I was just down at the Town Centre in shopping thingy in Gossy to get some stuff at Coles and FAIR DINKUM, there was that many shops with the Mariners colors on display ya woulda thought the GF was on tomorrow insted of a probable jet crash...so , my question is... is your part of the coast got heaps of the colors flying???

:popo: :piralaugh: :pirashoot: :pirate: :headbounce: :popo:

There is a competition for any shops in the gosford area. they can win a corporate box for the last home game of the season for the best decorated shop

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
and here was me thinking they gave a crap...WELL.....maybe some of 'em do, still looks good.

:pirashoot:

Gav...

Even though its a competetiton lets hope they keep it up for the finals campign and bring on home the toliet seat!!!!

kevrenor

Let's hope it gets as good as season 1:

http://www.marinators.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=167&Itemid=8

Archive, written by Brett

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred