• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Coaster Festival

dibo

Anyone know anything about/going to the Coaster Festival?

Just when you thought things couldnt get better.

Have you got your tickets yet? With an astonishing amount of tickets already sold, the Central Coast is proving that Coaster 2008 is definitely shaping up to be the place to be when it hits the Gosford Showgrounds on Saturday 20 September.

Since its inception, Coaster has been committed to deliver a unique Central Coast Festival, for the Central Coast as well as supporting local Central Coast artists and music.

As if we werent already brimming with pride, Coaster is pleased to announce 10 more brilliant acts to add to the star-studded line-up, on our newly announced Headspace stage

So, without further ado, may we present *Drum roll, please*

THE E.L.F (DJ SET)
THE TONGUE
THE SEABELLIES
CHILDREN COLLIDE
SNOB SCRILLA
GIN WIGMORE
ANGELAS DISH
WE ARE GRACE
THE INHERITORS
THE STEEL

Our second stage is proudly sponsored by Headspace.
Headspace is a Government initiative dedicated to providing a broad range of support services and assistance for youth depression and mental health on the Central Coast. Headspace Central Coast provides an entry point for local youth to access a broad range of services which are available in their local community and also promote the need for understanding, acceptance and support for young people living with mental health problems and mental illness.

Do not miss out on the inaugural Coaster 2008.

MAIN STAGE

THE LIVING END
KISSCHASY
COG
SOMETHING WITH NUMBERS
BLUE KING BROWN
THE POTBELLEEZ
THE MATCHES
BLUEJUICE
THE LAZY'S 

SECOND STAGE

CHILDREN COLLIDE
THE SEABELLIES
SNOB SCRILLA
ANGELA'S DISH
THE INHERITORS
THE STEEL
THE E.L.F
GIN WIGMORE
WE ARE GRACE
THE TONGUE

Sean

I like the idea and all, but both the lineup and the location of the festival is pretty rubbish.

Actually if i was going to this, I would hang out to see We Are Grace (Coastie friends), The Seabellies, and Children Collide.

priorpeter

forgetting yesterday>>>>>>>>>we are grace

Defo going to see the living end. Sorta keen to see the matches and kisschasy too.. Line-up could've been much better though IMO..

Oh and the Inheritors too, looking forward to seeing them.

priorpeter

yeah, i know. Poor old Pete, i actually liked him :p

i've only seen we are grace once live, at largo i think... with the lazy's and Friday Night.. and shiver of course.. can't say i was too much of a fan tho, but maybe coaster will change my mind.

You reckon you'll go?

Sean

Nah I wont go. As much as i would like to go to see bands like Seabellies, Children Collide, and support my mates in SWN and We are Grace, I just cant justify spending the money. I can catch them another time.

priorpeter

Yeah SWN are good too.. seen them a fair bit but pretty keen to hear their new stuff too, i think they're releasing their new album just before coaster..

Sym

I spoke to serious about it once and he said it was on the same day v melb..

so decisions to be mad.

priorpeter

oh to hell with coaster, i'm goin to mariners v melb if that's the case...

i didnt even think about that...

Bear

Capn Gus Bloodbeard said:
Is this Heatwave V2.0?
:D

lol I remember heatwave. Only about 400 people there at the start of the day to see frenzal rhomb, but about 6000 by the end of the night to see killing heidi. Great day

Part_Timer

Bearinator said:
Capn Gus Bloodbeard said:
Is this Heatwave V2.0?
:D

lol I remember heatwave. Only about 400 people there at the start of the day to see frenzal rhomb, but about 6000 by the end of the night to see killing heidi. Great day

are you sure thats the right way around???

Bear

Yep, sure am. They never announced what times the bands would be on, so people showed up after 5 thinking frenzal would be on last, only to find out they were 1st up.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred