• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Club Marinators - futsal season

Ted

So Me, Scotty, Bry, Andy, Kareem & Yahya?

Maybe a few others wanna get another team happening?

Kareem

wat team name???
not too fussed
Yahya has injury atm- but should be good in 1-3 weeks. (missed Kanwal game for Ourimbah, and 95% will miss this weekend coming)

Ted

Kareem said:
wat team name???
not too fussed
Yahya has injury atm- but should be good in 1-3 weeks. (missed Kanwal game for Ourimbah, and 95% will miss this weekend coming)

we were thinking of sticking with team alliance, but i dont care either way.

Ted

Kareem said:
well i got n ideas- so team alliance it is???
u managing?

Yeah may as well stick with Team Alliance and if no one else wants to manage, I have no probs doing it.

Jimmy

Team Modest has also entered the comp.
Confirmed: Mick, Andy, Clarkey, Neville and Me.
Pending a couple of others.

Jimmy

marinermick said:
Jimmy said:
Team Modest has also entered the comp.
Confirmed: Mick, Andy, Clarkey, Neville and Me.
Pending a couple of others.

I've now also contracted a player called jay, ex Prem player for kanwal. Not to
Much experience for indoor yet tho.

Hopefully we get the other signing that I'm hoping for and we should have a decent team.

good work getting neville

Ted

northernspirit said:
may as well stick with alliance as weve already paid for the kit and can keep using that

I'm out for a few weeks with a broken rib, still wanna play though

Kareem

well that means we r definately down 2 players for 1st week (yahya + Ted). Yayha will be out 1-3 weeks (hopefully just the one)
We are allowed to borrow players from other teams right?

Ted

Kareem said:
well that means we r definately down 2 players for 1st week (yahya + Ted). Yayha will be out 1-3 weeks (hopefully just the one)
We are allowed to borrow players from other teams right?

yeah mate we can borrow players

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred