• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast/Sydney Trip Recommendations

JoyfulPenguin

Hey guys,

Heading up to Central Coast/Sydney from the 8th to the 13th of December to complete the indoctrination of my son with a Mariners home game (I may even get to see my first win in person!).

He already loves watching the Mariners and wants to play for us one day so I would say this will cement it!

Any recommendations of where to stay, what to see, do or eat would be very, very appreciated especially any things that a five year old would enjoy.

Last edited:

Gazza 13

The best places IMO to eat are the streets of Terrigal and you'd wanna get in the water so some nice/not crowded beaches are in the Bateau Bay area

midfielder

Mate so many places... for me its the Peninsula area ... for the beach Ettalong & Unima are the main ones... Ettalong markets with its cinema and restaurants is nice .... but you also have lots of bush and mountain walks as you come in... there is also the Gosford Glyphs IMO they are fake but lets believe they are not...

One of many links to the Glyphs ...

style_cafe

Hi JP, My son stayed at the the Ocean Beach holiday resort (Umina) with his 4 yr old and raved about it.
So much to do for the little one.
It`s about 25-30 mins to Gosford and the same to Terrigal.
Eateries are abundant, Woy Woy, Gosford,East Gosford, Terrigal,Blue Bay,The Entrance etc

Wombat

The Park at Gosford waterfront is a Good one.
The Reptile Park at Somersby (next to Kariong) is excellent and the young Fella can feed Kangaroos and hold a Koala.
Ten Pin Bowling at Wyoming.
Ettalong is a great beach for a 5yo as it is shallow and calm.
Avoca Beach and Terrigal Beach both have wading Pool alongside beautiful Beaches.
The Entrance is very beautiful and has a wonderful kids playground (bring a towel).
Brisbane Water Cruises go from Gosford Wharf and are well worth it.....seeing 5 different Waterways.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami