• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCMA 2019 Season

Michael

Paz playing for St George "new Viduka" according to Monty

I liked him. Too old now for us now?
Big ask but I hope the boys can really push promotion this year.
An even bigger ask would be NSW npl streaming 2nd div games like Npl Vic do

Josho Howe

Jordan Smylie with our goal. What's interesting about that is he's been liking a lot of negative comments on Facebook regarding the club.

Big Al

Jordan Smylie with our goal. What's interesting about that is he's been liking a lot of negative comments on Facebook regarding the club.
He seems to have gone from the next in line to out the back door after he got a pretty bad injury after being a shock inclusion in the team last year. Probably bitter but that’s the problem when you get injured young they just move on to the next one

NoDiggity

He angry reacted to the mariners post yesterday wishing the NPL boys luck with their first game

Jordan Smylie

He angry reacted to the mariners post yesterday wishing the NPL boys luck with their first game
Hi, just wanted to let you all know that sorry if you interpreted it differently but i angry reacted the post as a joke to Glassock as we have jokes about me being captain in training. Yes coming back from my injury was tough but the club hasn't done anything wrong to me and they've treated me very well especially through my recovery. I am very thankful of the club as i have made my A-League Debut with the club and will forever cherish the mariners as they gave me that opportunity. Thankyou for listening and understanding and i hope to see many supporters at the games this year to cheer us on to hopefully gain promotion. Thankyou again

Josho Howe

Hi, just wanted to let you all know that sorry if you interpreted it differently but i angry reacted the post as a joke to Glassock as we have jokes about me being captain in training. Yes coming back from my injury was tough but the club hasn't done anything wrong to me and they've treated me very well especially through my recovery. I am very thankful of the club as i have made my A-League Debut with the club and will forever cherish the mariners as they gave me that opportunity. Thankyou for listening and understanding and i hope to see many supporters at the games this year to cheer us on to hopefully gain promotion. Thankyou again

Thanks for clarifying that for us mate. I'm sure all of the people on here wish the academy well this season and l would definitely recommend to all fans to get out to Pluim for home games to cheer the side on. Best of luck and hopefully a big season is ahead.

Insertnamehere

Hey mate, assuming it's a legit smylie acct. Please excuse the many angry buggers here. Many if not most have followed the club since day dot and we're hurting from the last 5 years. I've largely given up this forum because we're getting too angry. We wish no hurt or harm on any players if they give the club and by proxy us 100%.
All of us just want the club from local kids to NPL juniors to seniors, to smash it.
All the best, young smylie. Make us proud mate. That's all we want.
Heartfelt.
Good luck this season and all the rest because you've been one of us

NoDiggity

Thanks mate for taking the time to post here & clarify. Wish you all the best for the season, I will be watching your home games from the sideline. Good luck!

possum x

Shouldn't have had to post a reply to this forum as your name should never have been posted. I've had this disagreement before, it's a dangerous game posting names when not all the facts are known. Hope this is a lesson for the rest of us.

Michael

Rate this so highly Jordan. Bags of talent and a big future, just a shame the current manager doesn’t completely trust Aussie youth.

The quickest and most clarifying response the hardcore fans on here have received from someone inside the club in a very very long time. And you didn’t have to do it. And just know, the comments made about your “reactions” to club posts wasn’t a snipe at you as a person or a player more so speculation about player happiness at the club.

Josho Howe

Rate this so highly Jordan. Bags of talent and a big future, just a shame the current manager doesn’t completely trust Aussie youth.

The quickest and most clarifying response the hardcore fans on here have received from someone inside the club in a very very long time. And you didn’t have to do it. And just know, the comments made about your “reactions” to club posts wasn’t a snipe at you as a person or a player more so speculation about player happiness at the club.

100% spot on. I didn't mean for it to come off as anything but speculation. If Jordan feels l shouldn't have name dropped him, l apologise.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred