• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM v the Pearl Divers / the Red Louganis

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Did you see the dive for the Adelaide penalty against Bling. Disgraceful and those morons in the VAR endorsed it.
Always sweet to see Sydney lose but not to blatant cheating!!
Nah, don't buy it being a dive - he landed on his foot already rolling; you're not going to do that if you dive - big injury risk. Though how he stayed on the pitch I'll never know, he must have hit double figures for his fouls. But, we can expect diving.

On one hand, we have Matty Simon - who every referee appears to have decided they despise; an opponent could pull out a billy club and smack him over the head and it'd be play on. On the other, we have a team who are known divers yet somehow still get the benefit of the doubt.

I am hoping that whatever the result is, it's uncontroversial. We've had big calls against us in the last 2 games.

true believer

Did you see the dive for the Adelaide penalty against Bling. Disgraceful and those morons in the VAR endorsed it.
Always sweet to see Sydney lose but not to blatant cheating!!
yengi is as bad as mauk . yeah i said to the mrs the ball was gone .
yengi extend his leg to make contact

Huddo

Intresting fact, there will be 2 diving sites this weekend on the Central coast that will involve Adelaide, Central Coast Stadium, and Avoca beach (the dive site for the scuttled HMAS Adelaide.) :D :D:D

EDIT: sorry midfielder, only just saw you covered this a few posts ago.

Last edited:

Tevor

I'm not really looking forward to this game as I can see more poor decisions going against us, Reds seem to be like teflon this year and nothing bad is sticking to them. They dive and generally try and cheat and the good old Ref's have been obliging. Do we know who the numpty is with the whistle yet, problem is it's hard to pick one who I think will be fair. The A League is getting their way as we are only leading by a thread now and you get the feeling they will be happy when we are not the league leaders. Shafting us again would do the job. Staj and the boys need to be fired up and ready for this one.

Ironbark

Are any of the refs on social media? A concerted barrage of 'don't let AU get away with their blatant, repetitive diving this game' might put psychological pressure on to correct for the bias.

Staj or the club need to be making this request pre-game too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami